Central Florida Babies

7 weeks Pregnant

Just went for my first prenatal appointment today in Bunnell, FL. Im 7 weeks. I have some nausia, but it isn't overwhelming! I have serious gas though!! And cramps that resemble a period! This is my very first baby! <3 Happiest experience in my life so far.

Re: 7 weeks Pregnant

• congrats! just found out on monday we are expecting as well. I had my first OB appt yesterday and we were confirmed to be 6 weeks. Took a couple days to get over the shock but we are now really excited. Good luck to you as well!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • I'm about 7 weeks pregnant and it's my first as well.  We have our first appointment with the OBGYN on Tuesday and I can hardly wait!!  I've had nausea, gas, bloating, cramps, the works. And I've been falling asleep at 8pm every night for the past two weeks... for a night owl like me, that just feels bizarre!  Congratulations, it's going to be so much fun! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I am 7 weeks and boy am I tired. I love my sleep but this is just getting silly! i am in bed by 8pm as well. welcome to the first trimester!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • @kmr1278.. looks like we might have the same due date! 6/23/13! What hospital does your OBGYN deliver at ?
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • I received my revised due date of June 25, so very close!  My doctors are at Women's Care Florida in Winter Park, and they deliver at Winter Park Memorial.  It's super close to our house, so we feel more comfortable with the location than Winnie Palmer (which is supposed to be amazing, just a little further than we wanted).  
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"