Adoption

Adoption Prayer Group : )

Hi everyone and welcome to this week?s edition of the adoption prayer group!! The Adoption Prayer Group is a support group utilizing the power of prayer. If you want to join I will assign you a prayer buddy and all you have to do is simply include that person in your prayers. The complete listing of partners can be found under Prayer Partners. If you?d like to join, have any concerns, special prayer requests, or need to reach me outside of the bump please email me at DaisyZH0505@yahoo.com. New members are always welcome! Prayer Partners: MitziMooMoo2011 and craincc, DaisyZH and Jdening, Joe?s Sweet Pea and Silliest Bunny, Katybug_h and Jen is Silly, Sugardumpling and Ginger71, babywisher and firecracker8, julandjo and cogbot, GnomeSweetGnome and srmmm09, kellz and Amber, Gracie Sue Nicole and Brenda, Porsha and pinkzebra, Honeydew and Potatohead, MandertheDB and Amy720, Layafette Girl and msamerica, Amyaggie 97 and lizlemmon19, Butterflygroves and Justplanelove. This Week?s Events: Please post or PM me if you have any praise or prayer requests to share! Praise: crene84: She brought her daughter home!! Such amazing news, so happy to see this : )!! RachelSonnier: Their home study was approved!! Such great news : ) Amyaggie97: Wonderful praise, the arrival of Baby R! Also so thankful that the heart condition has been corrected : ) MarionB79: DS broke 8lb! They are so excited! The weigh in was 8lb 6oz. : ) They are all doing great! Please keep his BPs in your prayers. Blsd4given: They passed their home study, yay!! : ) Special Prayer Requests: Zanymermaid: She is suffering from migraines. Please pray that she feels better soon. Also please pray for her and her husband, we wish them the absolute best for a happy, healthy and blessed future. Blsd4given: Please pray that her houseguest situation will be resolved as soon as possible. Welcome new members! Please welcome Junebride007!! Bible Verse: Psalm 9:9 The LORD is a stronghold for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble. And those who know your name put their trust in you, for you, O LORD, have not forsaken those who seek you. Question of the day: Do you have a pet? If so what type and what did you name them? Bonus points for pics! Sadly we no longer have a pet, our wonderful cat Carmela passed away last February. I so badly want another cat but we had so many vet bills that we are very wary to have another cat until we have a bunch saved up for any unexpected illnesses or accidents. I love dogs too, if I had a bigger house and DS were older I?d definitely get a dog.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker}

Re: Adoption Prayer Group : )

• Update: Our houseguest situation will be resolved at the beginning of next month. I'm actually a little sad about it.  I want to be able to move forward with adoption.  But I enjoyed the houseguests' stay overall.  There were tough times... But I'll miss them living with us a great deal.  Now, we have to determine how to move forward.

QOTD:  Yep... I have four.  2 dogs, 2 cats.  They are the furry loves of my life.  Smile 

Me: 32, DH: 45... TTC #1 since May 2010
    July - Nov 2011: Testing with OB... OB said everything looks good
    March - Sept 2012: Moved to RE.. 4 treatment cycles - responses of one or no follicles
    09.03.12: Diagnosed Poor Ovarian Response.. DE IVF only option
    Feb - Nov 2012: Pursued Adoption. That door slammed shut.
    12.23.12: Surprise BFP (first ever)... 12.25 - 12.31: Natural M/C
  • I'm glad that the situation is resolving, but I totally get being sad a little that they're leaving.  You get used to people when you see them every day.  Smile

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker}

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"