Minnesota Babies

Baby stores............

I am so sick of Babies R Us - we have had nothing but problems with them trying to get our nursery furniture over the last few months.  We are planning on registering for our baby shower next weekend.
Other than Babies R Us - does anyone have any other ideas of a good place to register.  Target is a must but we are looking for a store that is all baby stuff.  I think there is someplace else like Babies R Us but as first time parents - we haven't a clue!  LOL! 
HELP!!!!!!!!

Re: Baby stores............

• We have a Buy Buy Baby close to us in Woodbury, I like the lay out and quality better there. Also I bought a lot of stuff on amazon if you sign up for amazon mom it's free and you get free 2 day shipping and no tax for up to a year. Good luck! Amazon has been my best friend and so easy to order :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Buy Buy Baby, USA Baby, and Baby On Grand.
    photo a42489fa-98a3-436b-b31b-266d7d204e5d_zpsde5f201a.jpg
    my read shelf:
    Molly's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary
  • Loading the player...
  • Also Creative Kid stuff in St. Paul has opened up a "CK Baby" I have not been there but it looks like it might be a place to check out, it's down on Grand in the same building as the Creative Kids stuff.
  • Not sure where you are in the metro, but we registered at Peapods in St. Paul and absolutely loved the experience.  It's particularly helpful if you plan to cloth diaper, as you can receive all of those supplies as registry gifts.

Every time we came in to update the registry, the staff would recognize us and go get our registry without asking our names--I can't tell you the number of times I've gone there to pick up things I need at the last minute now that baby is here, too.

All of that said, it will not completely replace a big box like Target or Babies R Us..but if you get stuff at Target, you should be able to get much of the rest at Peapods.

Good luck!  

• I recently wrote up a review of both Creative Kidstuff and Baby on Grand.  They're both nice depending on what you're looking for.  Will be adding Peapods soon.

www.growingupminnesota.com

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"