Orange County Babies

OB in Huntington Beach/Newport Beach/Irvine

Based off of several referrals from friends we had selected Dr. Wheeler as our OB. Two days before our first appointment we got a call from his office saying he was closing his practice. We were so bummed. I am now 8 1/2 weeks along and looking for a new OB. Preferrably one in the Newport Beach area that delivers at Hoag. Any recommendations?

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: OB in Huntington Beach/Newport Beach/Irvine

• Hi Steph,

The other doctor that used to be in Dr. Wheeler's office is Dr. Candace Howe - she just moved last month next door in the other suites (bc Dr. Wheeler is no longer in practice).  You need to look her up, I absolutely love her and you will not find anyone with better bedside manners and attention to you and your needs.   My first visit with her lasted almost an hour and she allocated all that time to me...she's amazing!!!!  Highly recommended and an absolute sweetheart.

You will not be disappointed :)

Nichole 

• Dr. Jennifer Lee at Newport Beach OBGYN is great. She delivers at Hoag :)
    imagePhotobucket

Married 09.9.11 (Me:31 and DH:31)
    Left Tubal Ligation in 2004
    1.2.12 BFP
    1.16.12 LAP due to Ectopic @ 7w, Right Tubal Ligation
    3.19.12 IVF #1 - Stims (Lupron + Gonal F + Luveris)
    3.29 ER - 6 snowbabies (ET postponed due to OHSS)
    FET 6/6 - transferred two 4AB snowbabies
    Beta #1 6/16 = 683, Beta #2 6/18 = 1703, Beta #3 6/20 = 4073, u/s #1 @ 5wks = TWINS!!, 7w u/s two heartbeats <3<3 TWIN BOYS<br>

***SAIFW & PAIFW***

Pregnancy Ticker

imageimageimage

• Loading the player...
  • Dr. Rhonda Flora is in Fashion Island and delivers at Hoag.  She is amazing.  My sister in law recommended me to her and had all of her children with Dr. Flora.  They have all the latest technology (i.e. 3D/4D ultrasounds) so I will get to find out the gender of my baby at 12 weeks (with 90% accuracy) without having to go to an outside source and pay extra...that is way earlier than any one else I've hear of!
  • Thank you so much everyone! I actually have an appointment with Dr. Jody Lai this week. She is in the same office with Dr. Rhonda Flora. Hoping I like her, if not, I have these other doctors on my list to check out :)

Pregnancy Ticker
  • My OB in huntington was GREAT!!! Jeffery Illeck. he has two ultrasound machines.... i got an unltrasound at every appt. and i delivered at HOAG in Newport

Hes great! Hes off Beach and Newman

(Kate & Dave)) 4.26.08
    (N.J.O) 9.14.12

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"