Maryland Babies

Catonsville Daycare

I am having the worst time finding daycare in the Catonsville area. I am due mid February and will need part time daycare starting in May? Any suggestions or recommendations of good places?

Re: Catonsville Daycare

• This is the only place that I has been recommended to me so far.  She was recommended to me by a neighbor who uses her for her children.  I met with her and she is very nice.   I am still looking around because I would like to interview more places before I make my decision. 

Shahana Akhter for daycare.

(410) 869-0094

1017 Pleasant Valley Rd
    Catonsville? MD? 21228
    United States

• Are you looking at Centers or Inhome? 

When we had to switch the girls quickly, I found a whole lot of inhome places in Catonsville (where I work).  Check out Care.com or do a google search, there is a website that listed them for free.  I can't find it right now though, its saved on my home computer.

I spoke with a lot of nice people but I couldn't find a place for both girls together. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • hey i live in halethorpe which is pretty close to catonsville there is a day care down the street from me my sister actually takes her son there ill get the info from here and post it for you!!! good luck
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"