Detroit Babies

michigan center for fertility & womens health

Hello,

Has anyone went to Michigan Center for Fertility & Womens Health for infertility purposes and had success? If so, can you share your experience. Thanks!

TTC since 8/2011 MC 1/2012 MFI IUI 1 10/2012

Re: michigan center for fertility & womens health

• My husband I start our journey there this Friday. We are at the very beginning stages of testing but I've heard really wonderful things.. I'll keep you posted!
  • That would be great! My first appointment is on the 29th! I am anxious and ready to get started... Please keep me posted! 
  • Loading the player...
  • I went there :)   It didnt take long to get an appointment. My husbands analysis was done there twice w/o problems. I had an HSG done through my OB so didnt need to have it reffered though them. Dr. K is very down to earth.  The clinic feels very inviting. They even have a Keurigg w/ decaff coffee for clients.  I had only one negative experience when the front desk forgot to tell the ultrasound tech i was waiting and I waited a long time, but they took responsibility for it and felt bad.  They do their scans and blood tests as early as 630am so you dont have to miss work.   Doc saw that my linning was thinning after my first round of clomid so she switched to Femara right away and I got pregnant on my first femara cycle  (combined w/ Ovidrel trigger, and progresterone)

• Mtm26 how did your apt go?
  • Kaywhem, that is awesome! I'm excited to get started. when are you due?
  • I used IVF of Michigan. They have offices in Rochester and Flint. I love Dr. Abuzeid and his staff. Good luck!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    TTC Since April 09
    6 Rounds of Clomid & 4 Rounds Femara
    IVF#1 April 2012 ER- 4/9/12 ET- 4/14-12 Beta#1(4/27):160 Beta#2 4/30: 484
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"