September 2012 Moms
Options

Halloween costume help

So I'm starting to think costumes. I love homemade stuff but my time with two hands free is limited. So I'm going simple this year.

for H I'm doing Cookie Monster. Blue onesie, felt eyes, mouth, and cookies attached to a headband. 

For MH and maybe myself, I was thinking of doing skittle pox. Not sure if you've seen the commercial but basically it's skittles attached to the skin to look like pox. 

My question is, how do I attach them? I've googled some options but I'm wondering if anyone here may have experience with any skin glue.

For viewing pleasure -  https://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=jmF9ylLDBIY&desktop_uri=/watch?v=jmF9ylLDBIY

image    image

Harper Grace 08.31.12                        Sibling Expected 08.30.15

Aug 2015 - January Siggy Challenge - Fav mean girl from TV/Film

Ellie from CougarTown

Re: Halloween costume help

• Options
    Oooo! Great idea neeters! I didn't think of that and I definitely have that stuff on hand. Now to get skittles and test it out. :) 

image    image

Ellie from CougarTown

• Options
    No way eyelash glue will stick for more than a couple minutes, it's safe to go on your eye lids because its not that adhesive. (I am huge false fashion lash fan) I would try mustache glue, it can be brushed on and will also peel off easily. :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options

imagekyssmi88sd:
    No way eyelash glue will stick for more than a couple minutes, it's safe to go on your eye lids because its not that adhesive. (I am huge false fashion lash fan) I would try mustache glue, it can be brushed on and will also peel off easily. :)
    where do you get mustache glue? I've never heard of it. 

image    image

Ellie from CougarTown

• Options
    imagenumb3rMel:

imagekyssmi88sd:

I think any costume store that sells quality fake mustaches should sell the glue to go with it. The kind we buy does not require a remover to take it off as it looks like a lot online do.  

I should have some around here I can dig up in the morning and give you the brand! :) 

• Options
    imagenumb3rMel:

imagekyssmi88sd:

I think any costume store that sells quality fake mustaches should sell the glue to go with it. The kind we buy does not require a remover to take it off as it looks like a lot online do.  

I should have some around here I can dig up in the morning and give you the brand! :) 

• Options
    You awake kyss?

image    image

Ellie from CougarTown

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"