August 2012 Moms

Raise your hand if your baby hates clothes!

Subject: Raise your hand if your baby hates clothes!

Chloe has more clothes than any baby I know. Whenever I try to put anything on her she stares me in the eyes with this look like 'I AM NOT PLEASED' and screams... not crying, just angry screaming, until shes in them. Then she blubbers sadly and makes me feel like a bad mommy. Am I alone? Will she outgrow this?

Re: Raise your hand if your baby hates clothes!

• DD1 was like this. I hated getting her dressed because it took so long to calm her down after. It definitely gets better. Now she LOVES clothes. She wants to pick out her own clothes and has an opinion about everything she wears. It's really cute (and a bit annoying lol).

Eleanor Briar, born February 23rd, 2010
    Valentine Laurel, born August 26th, 2012
    Beatrice Hazel, born October 3rd, 2014
  • Mine gets happiest when I take all her clothes off and her diaper! She isn't a fan of being changed
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • Loading the player...
  • Keith just hates pants. He is happiest in just a onsie.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My son is the exact opposite... screams like I'm torturing him every time I undress him for a bath, to change his diaper, or change his clothes Lol 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • She LOVES when I take her clothes and diaper off.

Not too fussy when I put them back on but she starts cooing when her little butt is nakey LOL.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagekelizabeth073:
    My son is the exactnbsp;opposite... screams like I'm torturing him every time I undress him for a bath, to change his diaper, or change his clothes Lolnbsp;

This is dd. Dh is hoping she stays this modest forever!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • DD loves a bum change, unless she is hungry. When I put her down on the table she is all smiles and giggles and she kicks like crazy. She loves baths too, esspecially at the end when I wash her little head. She closes her eyes as the water pours over her head. So cute.

DD Born August 16, 2012
    DS Due April 27, 2015
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Howell hates getting dressed but loves getting his diaper changed. I guess he likes to air out! To get through getting dressed, I make it a game. As I pull his arm through sleeves I say, "where's your hand? Here's your hand!" and so on. I sound like a complete moron but he buys it every time unless he's hungry.
    Then and now. How did my boy get so big? 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"