Georgia Babies

Neat places for 2nd birthday party?

Does anyone know of any lesser-known places that might be good for a 2nd birthday?  I'm pretty open at this point, but the party will be the first week in December so maybe something that is at least partially indoors?  DS's friend just did HippoHop so would like something a little different since some of the kids will be the same.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Neat places for 2nd birthday party?

• Bean Work Play or Little Shop of Stories (both in Decatur) are fun.

EDD 1/8/10 - our sweet sunshine DD born 12/30/09
    EDD 2/15/14 - Stillbirth at 21 wks 10/02/13
    EDD 8/12/15 - MMC 1/12/15
    EDD 12/24/15

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I would also like to know as my sons birthday is 12/20, but we'll probably have his birthday party the second weekend in Dec.

I took my son to HippoHop on Sun and liked the size of the party rooms, but am a little on the fence about the place.  It was very busy yesterday, and some of the older kids were really wild.  Running around climbing on top of things that clearly weren't meant to be climbed on.  I understand it's the responsibility of parents to watch their children, but I would think there would be staff around to watch for things like I was seeing.  I only saw the lady at the front and the guy at the food counter.  They has great food and snack choices.  I'm going to try a couple other places next weekend.  I have to find something soon!!  Smile

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"