Cincinnati Babies

good pediatrician near west chester?

I am almost 40 weeks and i am doing my pediatrician homework a little late in the game! Can anyone recommend a good ped in the area?

Re: good pediatrician near west chester?

• What part of town do you live in? I switched pedis several times before finding one I love. We really like Dr Chamberlain at Ped Associates of Mt Orab. There have offices in Loveland and Eastgate. After hating my previous pedis, it's worth the drive to me! Several people have said Dr Kroeger is also great.
  • Dr. Ringle from Suburban Pediatric Associates is good. we take our 10 yr old there and that was where our daughter was going to go as well, before she passed...sorry, I haven't written her birth story yet...anyway, check out SPA...they are good.
  • Loading the player...
  • imageCincy/Toronto:
    Dr. Ringle from Suburban Pediatric Associates is good. we take our 10 yr old there and that was where our daughter was going to go as well, before she passed...sorry, I haven't written her birth story yet...anyway, check out SPA...they are good.

I second SPA, DD sees Dr. DuMont and we love her! GL! 

BFP#1 1/27/09 :: Natural m/c 2/6/09 @ 6w
    BFP#2 5/11/09 :: Natural m/c 5/27/09 @ 5w5d
    BFP#3 7/24/09 :: Missed m/c, baby stopped growing at 6w4d :: natural m/c 8/28/09 @ 8w6d
    BFP #4 11/27/09 :: DD born 7/27/10
    BFP #5 2/29/12 :: DD born 11/6/12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Group Health Associates!!! Dr. Krzeski in Mason is particularly spectacular (my 4yo DD has seen him since I got his name recommended by a doc at Cincy Childrens) but all their pediatricians are great. Also, the nurses are WONDERFUL!!! Any time there's a shot to be had, the girls are thoughtful of mommy's feelings as well as little one's, and willing to work with you on calming your child down after a shot. 246-7000!!! (And they do evening hours, Saturday and Sunday, too!)
  • we go to mid city pediatrics in west chester. we love dr graham.

also, if you are looking to get in touch with other west chester/cincy mamas, let me know. there's a facebook group i can add you to. :)

Two under two! Here we come!
  • Could you add me, too?  I live in West Chester!
    Follow Me on Pinterest

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"