North Carolina Babies

Need a new Doctor...Suggestions?

Any MD recommendations, I live in raleigh and need some suggestions.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Need a new Doctor...Suggestions?

• i am currently at Capital Area OB which is next to the Rex Birth Center; however, i am thinking of switching to another practice just upstairs - i think Raleigh OB. I've heard great things. I'm not too convinced Capital Area is the right place for me.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • I go to Blue Ridge OB-GYN on Blue Ridge Road, across from Rex and have been happy with them so far.
  • Loading the player...
  • thanks for your response!
  • What kind of MD? A gyn? Internal med? Pedi?

Katie, Duke Gardens, 6months

ry%3D400

Zach, Duke Gardens, 6months

ry%3D400

Photo courtesy from the amazing Ever You Photography!

• I love Wilkerson Ob/gyn! I can't say enough good things about them. I also kind of like that there is only one male doc in the practice because I'm a little more comfortable with a female. The are also next to Rex.
  • GP - Dr. Michael Bienenfeld.  He is awesome and I love his nurse.  They are the Rex facitliy off Cary Parkway.

OBGYN- I go to Captial Area, I've been really happy with them so far.  I used to go to Blue Ridge, I'm not a fan. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I've had terrible experiences with Blue Ridge, I recently switched to Boylan Medical and saw Dr. Garriga. I was really happy with my appointment and they called me with normal test results. 

Blue Ridge only called in a portion of my prescriptions and didn't even realize it. I was miserable and not feeling better and the nurse was all "too bad, so sad" and it took like 5 phone calls to get it all worked out. They were rather nasty about it. It took like 3 weeks to get my normal results in the mail. Blue Ridge also called in the incorrect dosage of a prescription for my husband. Their hold times on the phone are awful. I think its a huge, impersonal practice. 
    image Caleb is 3! 101 in 1001
  • Becky-I think the PP was talking about Blue Ridge OBGYN, that is not what you are talking about is it since you mentioned your husband.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"