March 2012 Moms
Options

Sick baby...tired, weary, and frustrated

My LO just turned 6 months, but has spent the last 30 days just sick. He's been to Children's twice already, once by squad and second by me. The has been extremely frustrating and tiring for our little man. He's got bronchitis so we are doing all the breathing treatments, the saline drops, cool mist humidifier, and prayers. Every time he gets bout 75% better, it all turns around we end up worse. 

Just had to put something up tonight after dealing with a sick, tired, and cranky little man. Happy Sunday! 

Re: Sick baby...tired, weary, and frustrated

• Options
    Oh, poor baby and poor mama. I know when DS has been sick it seemed like the things I had to do to make him better, like eye drops and snot sucking, only made him crankier. And I know bronchitis is no fun as an adult, I can only imagine how hard it must be for your little baby! I hope he feels better soon and you both get some relief!
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your LO and you! My DD has been sick this week but it sounds like nothing compared to what you're going through. I hope your LO gets feeling better soon, not only for him, but for you also!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh no I hope you are both back to 100 soon
    image image

BFP #2 7/18/11 - EDD 3/29/12 - Born 3/13/12
    BFP #1 4/4/11 - Natural M/C - 7w1d - 4/30/11
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Options
    No good! I can imagine my son having that not to mention there is no way for them to get the crap out of their lungs easy. Hope he turns tr corner soon for good so everyone can be happy :

Married: 5/09 ~ TTC Since: 10/10 ~ PCOS ~ Progesterone from 10/10 - 2/11 ~ HSG on 3/18 - Clear ~ Started Metformin 1000mg & Clomid 50mg 2/11 ~ Metformin upped to 1500mg 4/6 ~ 6/7 Now going to SG and put on Clomid, Ovidrel, Gonal F, Prometrium, Estrace ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP!!!!!! March 6th our little man was born. 

6/17/13 - Ovidrel, Follistim, Prometrium ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP! March 17th our St. Pattys day baby arrived

10/29/17 - Started process for IVF, got pregnant & miscarried a 2nd time since summer. 2/22 started stims - Menopur, Gonal F, Cetrotide - retrieval 3/6 - , PIO, estrace 3xday - FET 4/18 = Beta 1: 616; Beta 2: 1342 = BFP 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"