Washington Babies

Huge childrens clothing & equipment sale 10/13 Lynnwood

Hi. I usually never have time to post here, just lurk occasionally. I have twin toddlers and a brand new 5 year old so I can't seem to find the time. :-) But I just wanted to share an upcoming event with you guys.

The SNOMOMS (Snohomish County Mothers of Multiples) is having its semi-annual childrens clothing and equipment sale on Saturday 10/13/12. It's a great place to pick up gently used baby gear such as carseats, cribs, exersaucers, pack n plays, swings, bouncers, etc if you're expecting or have little ones. There will also be lots of kids' clothes, toys, books, and even maternity clothes. Everything will be gently used and recalled items are not permitted. These items are so expensive considering the amount of use they get, but they are such a relief when it's the only thing that can get your baby (-ies) to sleep. :-) Here's a great way to save some money and your sanity. When you buy used, you can always resell it for what you paid (or close to it) when you're done with it.

Please check it out if you can or share this with a friend. Thanks so much!!

SNOMOMS Fall Clothing & Equipment Sale
Saturday October 13th, 2012
Open to the public from 8:30AM-12PM
Edmonds Community College ~ Gymnasium
20000 68th Ave W
Lynnwood, WA 98036
Payment: Cash & checks* only. (*local, non-business with ID upon request)

SNOMOMS organizes two clothing & equipment sales each year; one takes place in the spring and one takes place in the fall. A portion of all proceeds go directly to the club to help support our outreach programs and club activities. All club members can take part in the sale.

• Clothes & Shoes ? mostly preemies to 5T but larger sizes as well!
  • Cribs, changing tables, bassinets
  • Car seats, single & double strollers (sometimes triples), toddler seats
  • High chairs, potty chairs, swings
  • Exersaucers, play gyms, carriers
  • Rattles, dolls, games, puzzles, books
  • Videos, DVDs, LOTS of toys
  • Nursery decorations, crib bedding
  • Maternity clothing, nursing equipment
  • Outdoor toys, play equipment
  • Lots of multiples targeted baby & toddler gear
  • Much, much more!

This discussion has been closed.