October 2011 Moms

It's Friday night...

Who else is home and almost through an entire bottle of wine?
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickersPitaPata Cat tickers

Re: It's Friday night...

• It's dinner time here in Alberta, and I plan on starting tonight's drinking while I eat. I'm on rum 1.

• We were supposed to go out to dinner at 5:30, but we were still waiting for the cable guy, who I had been waiting for since 1pm.  The time frame for him to come was 1-3, he came at 6!  I ordered dinner for DH to go pick up.  He left an hour ago and apparently the restaurant changed locations 3 months ago.  He is now standing in the new location waiting for our food, that I called and ordered an hour and a half ago, to be cooked.

I openened a bottle of wine at 5.

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickersPitaPata Cat tickers

• Loading the player...
  • It's Saturday morning and I'm having my weekly 30 minutes of solo time at a cafe before work. I dropped L off at the IL's fever and all, and I have a feeling MIL is going to take her to the doctor even though I said she didn't need to.

• I got Layla down at 7, Did up a bunch of dishes, still have a bunch to do, MH is great, but seriously his idea of a load of dishes and mine are two different things, we're always behind.  Now watching CSI NY and studying for my anatomy quiz, and test.  Then writing my 2 page paper on infant daycare for lifespan development. Fun times for me. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I substituted Coke for wine, but other than that I'm with you, Liz.  Wink  I'm still hanging out in the bedroom, DH is in the living room and Lily's asleep.  We're not fighting anymore but we haven't actually dealt with what happened earlier, either.  And I'm just enjoying having some time to myself, bumping and trying to decide if I want an e-reader (and which one) for my birthday.

BFP #1: July 12, 2010 Natural M/C: July 26, 2010

BFP #2: January 30 ,2011 Born: September 29, 2011

BFP #3: January 5, 2013 Born: August 25, 2013

http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tickerticker.aspx?&TT=bdy&TT1=bdy&CL=&CT=&CG=F&O=m_sleep4&T=t_b22&D=20110929&M1=&D1=&T2=Our+Rosh+Hashanah+baby!&T1=Lily&T3=&CC=0&CO=&CO2=&W=&TS=&R=A&SC=green

http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tickerticker.aspx?&TT=bdy&TT1=bdy&CL=&CT=&CG=F&O=m_baby7&T=t_b14&D=20130825&M1=&D1=&T2=&T1=Sammy&T3=&CC=0&CO=&CO2=&W=&TS=&R=A&SC=green

• He just got home and now he's all pissy and hiding in the basement with his new tv.

• I went on a first grade feld trip today...we are suppose to go to school bingo tonight but I have had my fill of other people's kids..I am not drinking but could totally use one.
    siggy1-16-13_zpsbc591894 photo siggy1-16-13_zpsbc591894-1_zpscf1469c3.jpg
  • Its a couple minutes after 6, and once again DH is working late.  I'm feeding C his birthday dinner.  DH is getting home at 6:30, then C's bedtime is an hour after that.  I am so tired and really looking forward to the bottle of chardonnay in the fridge.  It's funny, this time of the night I feel like I got hit by a ton of bricks.  I've been freakin' working all day long and I feel like I have nothing to show for it.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I'm here and trying to get E to bed. She is going to her first purdue tailgate tomorrow so I'm saving up my drinking for when she is having a meltdown tomorrow. I don't know how anyone talked me into going.
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
  • I'm on Rum and Coke #3 (technically Lady Bligh and diet Big K cola, but you know, whatever works! Nothing but the high end drinks for this mama of three!).
    Jen Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagePappsMcgee:
    Me!! MH is in the hospital, her Bday party is tomorrow and I have SO much to do still yet I'm drinking wine! At least it's calming my nerves a bit Tongue Tied

Oh, no!  Is your H okay?

http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tickerticker.aspx?&TT=bdy&TT1=bdy&CL=&CT=&CG=F&O=m_sleep4&T=t_b22&D=20110929&M1=&D1=&T2=Our+Rosh+Hashanah+baby!&T1=Lily&T3=&CC=0&CO=&CO2=&W=&TS=&R=A&SC=green

http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tickerticker.aspx?&TT=bdy&TT1=bdy&CL=&CT=&CG=F&O=m_baby7&T=t_b14&D=20130825&M1=&D1=&T2=&T1=Sammy&T3=&CC=0&CO=&CO2=&W=&TS=&R=A&SC=green

• imagePappsMcgee:
    imageLCass:

imagePappsMcgee:
    Me!! MH is in the hospital, her Bday party is tomorrow and I have SO much to do still yet I'm drinking wine! At least it's calming my nerves a bit Tongue Tied

Oh, no!  Is your H okay?

He will be ok, but right now not so much. He was tossing DD up in the air (you know, the play-like toss) and when she came down he caught her funny and once he set her down, couldn't get back up. The paramedics came Wed night, he passed out and all that good stuff- then they took him to the hospital, and he'll be there until at least Sunday if not longer Crying The good news is they think he tore a muscle/ligament in his lower back, and did not damage his spine! :)

Thanks for asking :) It's been a crazy ride this week.

Oh, man, that's so scary!  I'm glad he didn't damage his spine, though, and hope he recovers quickly.  That really sucks.  And it sucks that he's gonna miss her party (and you're stuck with all the work on your own).

• imagePappsMcgee:
    Thanks you guys : I didn't make a post about it since I'm not on very much anymore and didn't want to post just for this.
    The party is at my BFF's house, so they have so graciously offered to clean the entire place and help get it decorated, plus my mom, grandma and stepdad are coming early to help as well! I am so lucky to have such amazing people surrounding me : I'm morenbsp;sad MH will miss the party, but it is what it is I suppose. We'll send him pics and video throughout, and then have our own party once he gets home. lol
    I'll share a pic of her since I never do. Here's my bday girl!
    ETA Sorry liz, I didn't mean to hijack your thread [:]

Hijack away, I'm just trying to get people posting. Have a great party and I hope your h heals soon!

• imagePappsMcgee:

Thanks you guys :) I didn't make a post about it since I'm not on very much anymore and didn't want to post just for this.

The party is at my BFF's house, so they have so graciously offered to clean the entire place and help get it decorated, plus my mom, grandma and stepdad are coming early to help as well! I am so lucky to have such amazing people surrounding me :) I'm more sad MH will miss the party, but it is what it is I suppose. We'll send him pics and video throughout, and then have our own party once he gets home. lol

I'll share a pic of her since I never do. Here's my bday girl!

ETA- Sorry liz, I didn't mean to hijack your thread Embarrassed

Awwww, what a cutie!  And that's awesome that you've got so many people to help out.  Sorry your H will miss the party.

• imagelisajay09:
    I'm here. I just ate Taco Bell and now I feel like hurling. I rarely eat it, but sometimes I just NEED a Meximelt. I can thank my days as a broke stoner for my affinity to such fine dining. I'm having a breakdown trying to make life altering decisions and because I suffer from major OCD I somehow think my life needs to be figured this. very. minute. But it doesn't. I just popped a Xanax, which I have a prescription for in case anyone thinks I'm a pillhead r something, hoping that will take me from a 10 to maybe a 5 on the holyfuckingshit anxiety chart. No wine for me. Just sedatives tonight. Tomorrow is DD's birthday party. My ILs will be here and I have vodka, lots of vodka locked and loaded for the occasion.

I also prefer xanax to wine  :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Late to the party as usual, but R is finally asleep and I'm just getting started on the wine.  My house is a disaster area and I have a ton to do, but screw it-I'm drinking, bumping, and watching bad tv.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Starting on my klassy box o' wine! Woot, woot! It's C's first birthday tomorrow, but I have to work late so we're doing his birthday party next weekend. I'm just going to pretend he's not a year old for another week. I also pumped for the last time tonight. I have been slowly weaning and I think it's time to call it good. I made it a year. WINE.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• imagethetheisens:
    Starting on my klassy box o' wine! Woot, woot! It's C's first birthday tomorrow, but I have to work late so we're doing his birthday party next weekend. I'm just going to pretend he's not a year old for another week. I also pumped for the last time tonight. I have been slowly weaning and I think it's time to call it good. I made it a year. WINE.

Woot! Drinks (there's no wine glass emoticon, sorry)

And happy (almost) birthday to C!

• It's 8:20 and I just got home from work. I put LBB to bed since I haven't seen him all day. I'm about to make myself dinner, open a bottle of wine and bake a cake!
    June '15 January Siggy Challenge.  Pinterest Fails

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • It's a quarter to 9 here on the west coast. I'm drinking a cold glass of nonfat milk, and putting baby items for sale on Craigslist. I need to sell his bouncer, rock n' play and boppy pillow. Yep, I'm living it up here!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I had two glasses of wine with my MIL and her sister while Gator went crazy with her new toy I bought her. Then we ended up having dinner with them and went back home to put Gator in bed....with her new toy she still won't put down.

For the record...the new must have toy according to Gator is the Snugamonkey Sleepy Time Monkey.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
  • I am not at home, but through way more than a bottle! Happy Friday everyone!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"