October 2011 Moms
Options

CBC: what inside party activities do you have planned?

DD's party is on Sunday and it looks like it's going to be a wash out :(   I was planning on just sticking them out in the yard and letting them run wild, but i guess that plan is scrapped.  we have a wide age range coming (1-10) and I have no idea what to do with them now.  the party is at my moms so unfortunately there will be no toys there at all.  any ideas? i think i'm screwed! 
imageimage

Re: CBC: what inside party activities do you have planned?

• Options
    Pin the tail on the donkey, or a variation? Toilet paper relay where teams of two compete to see who can be the first to wrap their partner in an entire roll of TP? Or a dress up relay where teams have to be first to dress up one member in a set of clothes ranging in size from baby to adult? You could also do something like an Easter egg hunt, maybe with Halloween candy.

• Options
    great ideas ladies! it's only 2hrs, so after eating/cake and present opening i will probably only need to entertain them for an hour.  
    imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    MH did face painting and we had stick on tattoos.
  • Options

I have no suggestions for you because I'm in LA and it's unlikely we won't have sunshine that day, but thank you for saying this. I had given zero thought to the idea that some babies may want to play inside. I pan to just put a few of E's puzzles and blocks and stuff out on the rug.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

my DD's party is on sun. too and it's going to be 50 w/ chilling rains! wtf!!  seriously i booked a pavilion at our local part so we're stuck w/ having an outdoor party!  good times!  i'm so bummed!!  we have 70-80 guests so there's no way unless absolutely necessary will we have it at our house. 

But anyway, check out target!!!  they have pin the nose on the pumpkin, and other games like splat that spider or something like that.  lol  they have lots of $ give aways for toys that kids could win etc...

The other thing i thought of but too late was buying a bunch of minnie pumpkins and painting them and that was going to be their gift too. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 8.15.07 NATHAN 6.13.09 - 6.14.09 WYATT born 32w3d Gone too soon, RIP. 4.21.10 BFP - missed m/c - D&C on 5.27.10. 1.31.11 BFP - 1st cycle IUI + Follistim + Trigger (2 mature follies)Beta 1 @ 13dpiui: 199 Beta 2 @ 15dpiui: 527 10.7.11 ELIANA(Ellie)ROSE (39w3d)Team Green turned Team Pink - VBAC & ALL NATURAL 6lbs 11oz 19 &1/2in
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"