October 2011 Moms

pumpkin latte flavor shortage

imageimage
Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

Re: pumpkin latte flavor shortage

• At least it will give people something new to talk about on FB.
  • Here's my favorite line:

"There is an opportunity, in a pumpkin emergency, for them to be able to place an [extra] order," said spokeswoman Lisa Pass?.

A pumpkin emergency?!  I love a good pumpkin latte as much as the next gal, but come on! 

Here's the solution, everyone try my favorite drink:  The White Tiger-1/2 Pumpkin Latte & 1/2 White Mocha...it's delicious and only uses half the precious pumpkin flavors.  You're welcome!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • When I went to Starbucks the other day, they were out, it was very upsetting. They have since gotten more. I bought some of the take home ones, but it's not as good.
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickersPitaPata Cat tickers

• Liz, I didn't know that you can buy syrup for take home.  I went to a Starbucks the other day, and I asked if they carried it.  The awesome girl looked at the syrup, told me that it wasn't for resale.  HOWEVER, she sold me a 16 oz cup of the syrup for the price of a latte. I've been making them at home, and they are freakin' AWESOME!  I'm saving a ton of $, too :-)
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imageChunstad:
    Liz, I didn't know that you can buy syrup for take home.nbsp; I went to a Starbucks the other day, and I asked if they carried it.nbsp; The awesome girl looked at the syrup, told me that it wasn't for resale.nbsp; HOWEVER, she sold me a 16 oz cup of the syrup for the price of a latte. I've been making them at home, and they are freakin' AWESOME!nbsp; I'm saving a ton of , too :

It's not the syrup, it's a powder that you add to heated milk.
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickersPitaPata Cat tickers

• imageLiz4444:
    imageChunstad:
    Liz, I didn't know that you can buy syrup for take home.nbsp; I went to a Starbucks the other day, and I asked if they carried it.nbsp; The awesome girl looked at the syrup, told me that it wasn't for resale.nbsp; HOWEVER, she sold me a 16 oz cup of the syrup for the price of a latte. I've been making them at home, and they are freakin' AWESOME!nbsp; I'm saving a ton of , too :

• imageChunstad:

imageLiz4444:
    imageChunstad:

DED!

• imageChunstad:

imageLiz4444:
    imageChunstad:

Damnit, I knew I was doing it wrong!

• imageLiz4444:
    imageChunstad:

imageLiz4444:
    imageChunstad:

Damnit, I knew I was doing it wrong!

LOL!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"