Minnesota Babies
Options

Toysrus & Babiesrus Questions/Locations

I'm planning on taking a trip to the cities in a few weeks and I was planning on shopping at ToysRUs and BabiesRUs I have to swing by Ikea as well so I was hoping just to hit them all up in the same location.

Well my question is how is the toysrus in bloomington and the babiesrus in richfield? Are they pretty big stores/nice or should I drive someplace else?

Thanks!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Toysrus & Babiesrus Questions/Locations

• Options

I didn't know there was a BRU in Richfield, so I obviously haven't been there, but the Toyrs R Us in Bloomington is quite large. It has very, very few baby items, but plenty of toys.

The Babies R Us in Roseville is huge, if you hear that the Richfield one isn't very good.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    The babies r us in Richfield seems great to me, but I don't have a ton to compare to (first time mom) but we got a crib there last week and I registered there. Worth checking out!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    As far as convenience, all 3 are pretty close to each other, within about 2-3 miles.   I would try to get to Ikea earlier in the day rather than later as it tends to get pretty crazy there on the weekends.  I think the BRU is fine... not really all that different than the Roseville one. 
  • Options
    Minnatanka is where the Tru/Bru super store is (both stores under the same roof) but that might be to far for you to travel. You might also want to think about swing by Buy Buy Baby from what I hear it is a lot bigger then BRU (but I have not been there yet) 
  • Options
    Don't bother going to toysrus. Unless you need non-baby stuff. Richfield BRU is big and has everything. Ikea, definitely go earlier in the day, it gets crazy!
  • Options
    I personally don't think the Roseville BRU is anything to write home about. It seems when I need something there, they are out of it, or have a very, very limited selection. I also think that (almost) every single person they hire DOES NOT want to be there. Not very helpful or friendly. Just my opinion.
    imageimageVisit The Nest!Visit The Nest! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Certified Veterinary Technician / SAHM
  • Options
    I haven't been to the Blooming Toys R Us, but the Richfield Babies R Us is the one we use whenever we need something at BRU.  It has pretty good selection and is nice and big.  They also have plenty of infant/toddler toys as well, so unless you need toys for an older child, you don't really have to worry about Toys R Us.  And, I agree, hit up Ikea early in the day - it'll be much less hectic.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"