New Jersey Babies
Options

I run an in-home daycare in Mercer County (Central NJ)

Normal.dotm 0 0 1 128 734 The College of New Jersey 6 1 901 12.0 0 false 18 pt 18 pt 0 0 false false false /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0in; mso-para-margin-right:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0in; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;}

Registered & Insured In-Home Daycare in my Ewing Residence

-       Mother of a 2 year old with 12+ years of daycare, nannying and babysitting experience.

-       CPR and First Aid Certified.

-       I have lived locally for 15 years and graduated from The College of New Jersey

If you are interested in a daycare that teaches your children the basics of sign language, starts with Spanish skills, does educational arts and crafts and activities, gives you a daily record of what they did during the day, helps with potty training and provides a warm, loving, safe environment, please give us me call.

Let me know if you have any other questions, inquiries or want to get additional information!

My rates are $40 a day for full time children ages 6 weeks to 4 years. Please contact me for part time/special schedules!

I am currently accepting
new full time and part time enrollments!

E-mail me at ourinhomedaycare@gmail.com

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: I run an in-home daycare in Mercer County (Central NJ)

• Options

Hi. I know this is an old post but i sent you an email. Please let me know where in mercer county you are located as well as how much you charge weekly if you still have a spot available. Our son is 1 years old. Thanks in advance.

kathleen

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"