41 Weeks Pregnant

No juicy confessions about CEP/P&CE itself?

Are we not going there? Or do we go there but not name names if we want to talk about posters?

Or do we know how everyone feels about each other and confessing via AEs is pointless? 

Re: No juicy confessions about CEP/P&CE itself?

• I hate all those horz.

Oh wait.  I forgot to be my AE.

Go babies Caden!
  • I love when OOTD threads are posted because it makes me realize I'm definitely one of the more attractive ladies on CE&P.

I really cringe at some of the pictures.

• Loading the player...
  • imageoctoberae:

I love when OOTD threads are posted because it makes me realize I'm definitely one of the more attractive ladies on CE&P.

This is why I never post in OOTD threads. 

• I have attended at least one GTG. Not everyone I met was a total peach.
  • imageoctoberae:
    I love when OOTD threads are posted because it makes me realize I'm definitely one of the more attractive ladies on CEamp;P.

Ditto.

There has been plenty of off board talk about every person who ever posted in an OOTD thread.
  • imageAwesomeAE:
    I have attended at least one GTG. Not everyone I met was a total peach.

and.....??????

• Nitaw looks fabulous. I best not hear shiit to the contrary. 

I, otoh, often look like hot *** on cold poo so you have me there. 

Click me, click me!
  • imagehindsight's_a_biotch:

Nitaw looks fabulous. I best not hear shiit to the contrary. 

Neither you nor nitaw are the people I am thinking of.

• imageoctoberae:
    imagehindsight's_a_biotch:

Might as well name names at this point.

• imageHiMyNameIsBob:
    imageoctoberae:

F'real.

If I wanted to hear the pitter-patter of little feet, I'd put shoes on the cat. image

• imageHiMyNameIsBob:
    imageoctoberae:

Everyone over on GBCN is panicking that I'm going to name them. LOL

I don't think I can be THAT mean.

Heyjude needs to take the stick out though...

• Well this has clusterfvck written all over it.
  • You don't have to name names but tell us what you didn't like about them at least.
  • imageLulufish:
    You don't have to name names but tell us what you didn't like about them at least.

Right. Too much bubble necklace? Not enough bubble necklace?

• imageLulufish:
    You don't have to name names but tell us what you didn't like about them at least.
    fat and ugly i am sure
  • Meh...you say something bitchy that could only be directed at a tiny group of people and deceline to name names, it's almost worse than just saying what you're thinking.  Seriously...we've got about less than 10 OOTD participants that i can think of off the top of my head.  You eliminated two of them.  Of course the remaining 8 are going to wonder if it's them.

But truly...I'd rather you just tell me you think I'm unattractive than do this "I'm not saying who, but somebody is a fugly heifer" nonsense.  You're not even posting under your real SN.  It's not like we can hold a grudge.  Every time we've had a wedding picture post some rando pops in to tell us we're all ugly anyway.  What's the difference?

This is wawa btw.  I'm too lazy to sign in under my real name, and I've realized that i truly have no confessions that I won't say as "me" so this is just stupid.

• imageHiMyNameIsBob:

Meh...you say something bitchy that could only be directed at a tiny group of people and deceline to name names, it's almost worse than just saying what you're thinking.  Seriously...we've got about less than 10 OOTD participants that i can think of off the top of my head.  You eliminated two of them.  Of course the remaining 8 are going to wonder if it's them.

But truly...I'd rather you just tell me you think I'm unattractive than do this "I'm not saying who, but somebody is a fugly heifer" nonsense.  You're not even posting under your real SN.  It's not like we can hold a grudge.  Every time we've had a wedding picture post some rando pops in to tell us we're all ugly anyway.  What's the difference?

This is wawa btw.  I'm too lazy to sign in under my real name, and I've realized that i truly have no confessions that I won't say as "me" so this is just stupid.

I thought we were talking about GTGs, not OOTD. 

• Cool
    imageLulufish:
    imageHiMyNameIsBob:

Meh...you say something bitchy that could only be directed at a tiny group of people and deceline to name names, it's almost worse than just saying what you're thinking.  Seriously...we've got about less than 10 OOTD participants that i can think of off the top of my head.  You eliminated two of them.  Of course the remaining 8 are going to wonder if it's them.

I was responding to this:

imageBishesBfoul:
    imageoctoberae:
    I love when OOTD threads are posted because it makes me realize I'm definitely one of the more attractive ladies on CEamp;P.

Ditto.

There has been plenty of off board talk about every person who ever posted in an OOTD thread.

the GTG comment was too mild to be interesting IMO.  Somebody who shall not be named was not a total peach.  mmmm....kay?  Now you tell me somebody you met stiffed you on the bar bill and also hit on your husband and I might wonder who you were talking about. 

• I am DEAD that even under an AE, people are too chickensh*t to name names.  lol.

Updated September 2012. Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imageLucyHoneychrrch:

I am DEAD that even under an AE, people are too chickensh*t to name names.  lol.

Tamest AEs ever.

• imageLucyHoneychrrch:

I am DEAD that even under an AE, people are too chickensh*t to name names.  lol.

Yeah because being chickensh*t and not being a total as*hole are the same.

I'm pretty sure most people know if they aren't cute, they post the absolute best picture they can possibly come up with to get people to say how cute they are so they feel better. They don't need me naming names.

But poeple are so effing insecure that this is what gets people riled up the most. Not cheating, not drugs, not money...what others think about their looks.

• imageHiMyNameIsBob:
    Cool
    imageLulufish:
    imageHiMyNameIsBob:

I was responding to this:

imageBishesBfoul:
    imageoctoberae:

Ditto.

the GTG comment was too mild to be interesting IMO.  Somebody who shall not be named was not a total peach.  mmmm....kay?  Now you tell me somebody you met stiffed you on the bar bill and also hit on your husband and I might wonder who you were talking about. 

That's exactly what I was fishing for!!!

• I will bite.

Dylanite was totally disgusting and I'm glad he is gone.  He gave me the creeps. 

When the pedophile popped into the pedophile post last week, I totally thought it was Dylanite playing a prank on the board.  FWIW, I don't think Dylanite is a child molester.  But I think he's weird enough to pretend to be one just to see what we'd do. 

I didn't read any of the threads, so I'm totally talking out of my ass here but you all wanted a confessional, so there it is.

I like Dev and I wish she was still around.  I'm sorry she's married to a loser.

• imageFakeyFakerton:
    imageLucyHoneychrrch:

Tamest AEs ever.

I'll name you. I'm sick of seeing your mug everywhere.

Your artsy hipster shots aren't helping.

Your personality sucks, too.

You're welcome.
  • imageoctoberae:
    imageLucyHoneychrrch:

Yeah because being chickensh*t and not being a total as*hole are the same.

I'm pretty sure most people know if they aren't cute, they post the absolute best picture they can possibly come up with to get people to say how cute they are so they feel better. They don't need me naming names.

But poeple are so effing insecure that this is what gets people riled up the most. Not cheating, not drugs, not money...what others think about their looks.

??  If you're going to post it, post it.  If not, why even bother?  Clearly you're game to hurt some people, so why not be specific about it?  Or are you just looking to hurt, you know, lots of people collectively, so EVERYONE feels insecure and crappy about themselves?

• imageItsaeday:
    I'll name you. I'm sick of seeing your mug everywhere. Your artsy hipster shots aren't helping. Your personality sucks, too. You're welcome.

Aw, thanks!  Bunny, I presume?  lol.

I like my hipster shots.  And I like my personality.  I'm pretty awesome, I think.  =D

• imageusername87:

I will bite.

Dylanite was totally disgusting and I'm glad he is gone.  He gave me the creeps. 

When the pedophile popped into the pedophile post last week, I totally thought it was Dylanite playing a prank on the board.  FWIW, I don't think Dylanite is a child molester.  But I think he's weird enough to pretend to be one just to see what we'd do. 

I didn't read any of the threads, so I'm totally talking out of my ass here but you all wanted a confessional, so there it is.

I like Dev and I wish she was still around.  I'm sorry she's married to a loser.

I'm going to second this. 

Also, he hit on me once, and I think he's cheating on dev.

• I hate the pick on religious people threads. 
  • I stick around because it's something to do when I need a break and I do enjoy the news articles, but some of y'all are the bitchiest/most self righteous/judgemental people.
  • imageLucyHoneychrrch:

imageItsaeday:
    I'll name you. I'm sick of seeing your mug everywhere. Your artsy hipster shots aren't helping. Your personality sucks, too. You're welcome.

I like my hipster shots.  And I like my personality.  I'm pretty awesome, I think.  =D

Nope. If I wanted to say that, I'd have said it in my real name. If you were nice, I wouldn't care about your hipster shots, but they do add to the total package of internet persona you've come up with.

And I certainly never intended serious AE day to be "juicy things where we shiit on other posters" day. I think the "boring" confessions about sex and drugs are much better. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I feel like I like our board, but whenever someone defends dyl it makes me hate our board.  I can't believe that he was accepted and people actually feel bad he's gone.  I also feel bad for dev but she is the one who married that piece of work. 

I feel that some of board is pro abortion instead of pro choice.  I despise the threads where everyone agrees that abortion would be the best answer.

• and Lucy, you are one of the biggest drama queens on the board.  You will copy and paste stuff like no tomorrow to start drama.  Then you act all 'who me?' when someone calls you mean.  Just own that you enjoy the drama, it would be a lot less annoying.
  • imageoctoberae:

Everyone over on GBCN is panicking that I'm going to name them. LOL

I don't think I can be THAT mean.

Instead, you'll just do the cvntier than cvnty thing and throw it out there, and leave everyone wondering who you're talking about.

Guess what?  You're already THAT mean.  Grow the *** up.   

• image+LEN+:
    I stick around because it's something to do when I need a break and I do enjoy the news articles, but some of y'all are the bitchiest/most self righteous/judgemental people.

It is probably too much to hope for some actual names.

• It's probably me. I don't care. I am obese. It's not sexy. I get it. I like posting my picture when I feel good about my outfit. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageusername87:

image+LEN+:
    I stick around because it's something to do when I need a break and I do enjoy the news articles, but some of y'all are the bitchiest/most self righteous/judgemental people.

It is probably too much to hope for some actual names.

I'm going to go with yes. And, since she posted under here about cheating on her dh, imma gonna go with she is also bitchy.

• imageLucyHoneychrrch:

imageItsaeday:

You're not. I don't care about your hipster shots but your personality sucks. You're not nearly as popular as you think you are. 

• I think it's pretty clear by now that I'm not overly invested in what any of you think of me, sooo... okay.  At least bunny had the b@lls to do it without hiding behind an AE, which I can respect.

F*ck off, creeper! I'm cooler than you'll ever be.
  • If you didn't, you wouldn't post your pictures every 5 seconds. You're an attention hoar.
  • I love that you made an AE just to tell me this.  lololol. 

F*ck off, creeper! I'm cooler than you'll ever be.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"