Dads & Dads-to-be

Fantasy Football - Quarter Mark of 2012 Season!

So....

It looks like I am about to go 4-0 at the quarter mark of our season.

It looks like there is a lot of activity in the league, so I am assuming that everyone is fairly engaged up to this point.

Smack talk is going to have to start real soon here, gentlemen!

Re: Fantasy Football - Quarter Mark of 2012 Season!

• to bad my qb got knocked out of the game very early....oh well at least I won one week 

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My team has been mostly injured the last couple weeks.  Looks like everyone is back this week so maybe I can get back to my winning ways.

• Loading the player...
  • I need 14 points from DeMarco Murray tonight to wind up breaking even at 2-2 at this point, so at this point, I really can't come with the smack talk in this league.  Now, my other 2 leagues I'm doing quite well in... but that doesn't matter here.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageonlymeggan:
    I need 14 points from DeMarco Murray tonight to wind up breaking even at 2-2 at this point, so at this point, I really can't come with the smack talk in this league.  Now, my other 2 leagues I'm doing quite well in... but that doesn't matter here.

That was my post, forgot my wife left herself logged on.

• imageColtsdad:

imageonlymeggan:
    I need 14 points from DeMarco Murray tonight to wind up breaking even at 2-2 at this point, so at this point, I really can't come with the smack talk in this league.  Now, my other 2 leagues I'm doing quite well in... but that doesn't matter here.

That was my post, forgot my wife left herself logged on.

And I only need less than 14 points from Murray to go 2-2. The Packer/Saints game yesterday was brutal.... I didn't plan that out very well.

Pass the sheet cake.

BabyGaga
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"