August 2012 Moms

Buzzed and Bawling!

Don't watch What to Expect When You're Expecting while drinkingBeer because you will cry a river! I already saw this movie and I'm still bawling. The part that got me the most was when the Dr. told the one girl that she had to get a c-section and to see her disappointment...I could totally relate.

I am my own buzz kill, lol!

Anyone elsr drinking tonight/

imageimage

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: Buzzed and Bawling!

• I'm jealous! Not about the crying of course, but I bought a bottle of moscato tonight and it's in the fridge getting nice and cold. Come tomorrow night I'm gettin my wine on!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Tomorrow is or anniversary but DH works and I have school. Maybe when I get home, I'll open a bottle of wine. I am just super paranoid about drinking cause I BF. I do have a freezer supply though. We shall see.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • I think I maxed out this weekend with a couple glasses of wine and mini glasses of beer, but I can totally relate to the bawling! I lose it at any mention of pregnancy/childbirth, real or fictional!
  • imageAB2K10:
    I'm jealous! Not about the crying of course, but I bought a bottle of moscato tonight and it's in the fridge getting nice and cold. Come tomorrow night I'm gettin my wine on!

Moscato sounds sooo good right now!

• i've had a bottle of Cupcake in the fridge for 2 weeks waiting for me to get off meds for mastitis.  been too exausted the past couple days to drink any of it. maybe tomorrow.
    10/15/10 HPT+ 10/16/10 +blood test! missed m/c found at 17w, gone at aprox 14w., D&C
    4/26/11 HPT+ 4/28/11 +Blood test! HCG 67 5/24/11 Blighted Ovum.
    6/11-11/11 Non ovulatory cycles
    12/18/11 HPT+ 12/20/11 +Blood Test HCG 165 12/27/11 Beta test HCG 6411
    12/29/11 Beta 11264 1/30/11 Wiggler w/ HB 160+
    Grow Baby Grow!!!! Please be our rainbow!
    Rainbow Born 8/22, so in love with our little girl!
    Valentines
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker</a
  • I wish. I'm listening to a screaming baby through the constant blowing if my nose. Have one for me!
    A12 Sig Challenge - Favorite Fall Show!
    SCANDAL!

• I saw that movie for the first time last week. I cried through the entire miscarriage part. We lost our first LO a year ago this month. Doesn?t help that DH is now deployed either. So thankful we have our little guy now!!!  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"