1st Trimester

i just posted it here cause you guys are already pregnant

So i tested...i said i couldnt wait 2 weeks https://forum.baby-gaga.com/about2339448.html

i took one and i had to struggle to see something, i took one the next morning and felt like i saw something but i still had to struggle so i dont trust my eyes...i kept both of them to show progress for when i take another few if i miss my period i would show but my camera sucks...they are now dried and the one i took the morning after has a more 2nd line than the other but its still a struggle to see....that means i have to wait some more...got dammit...some one easy my mind...make me  laugh to get my mind off of it

Re: i just posted it here cause you guys are already pregnant

• I went to your link and didn't see a pic...

anyways if you can't really tell, wait a few days and test again. The hormones increase rapidly at the beginning so you should either be able to tell soon or get AF.

<leader of the pack small photo leaderofthepacksmall_zps19d110a4.jpg photo r0614p_zpsojhlssmw.gif AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Beware the dreaded evap line!  A line is a line unless it's after the time limit...then it may be a big, fat liar!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Oh the pregnancy tests... pretty sure every woman that is trying buys a million of them and starts testing way too early Smile  As hard as it may be, wait a couple more days and try then.  GL to you!
    DD 11/1/12
    DS 7/16/14
    DD Free from FPIES triggers as of 18 months! 
    Sweet potato, avocado, banana, mango, oats, wheat & rice outgrown.
    Dairy, soy, and peanut allergies outgrown! Allergic to eggs.
    DS MSPI, egg allergy
  • Try a digital..."pregnant" or "not pregnant" is a lot better than figuring out those darn lines!  Good luck!
    Welcomed our baby boy Henry on March 15, 2013 (7 weeks early!)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTA until 2014

• yea i probably did test too early but my period is due this week soo...we shall see!!!!!
  • imagejessuhmarie:

lol

It's you again..

https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/68566389.aspx

Do you really not understand the concept of birth control?

I guess you could just come on here once a month and ask us if you're KU. Since asking internet strangers that are pregnant is different than asking regular internet strangers to look into your uterus.

Also, according to this post ( https://forum.baby-gaga.com/about2329121.html ), you were testing two weeks ago. I'm gonna go ahead and assume that you had your period within the last two weeks. That means you have absolutely no way of knowing if you're pregnant or not for a few more weeks (if you've even ovulated yet).

yes *** i am here again, problem? me and my SO are wanting a kid and with the irregular cycles and TTC i have a lot of *** questions...so if u ma'am have a problem with it..you can go suck 12in horse ***...i really  dont need this from you, you didnt have to waste your time posting that. if you feel like you are botherd by my post...report them...dont come to me cause i dont care smh

• imagejessuhmarie:
    imagekokobutta817:

yes *** i am here again, problem? me and my SO are wanting a kid and with the irregular cycles and TTC i have a lot of *** questions...so if u ma'am have a problem with it..you can go suck 12in horse ***...i really  dont need this from you, you didnt have to waste your time posting that. if you feel like you are botherd by my post...report them...dont come to me cause i dont care smh

I'm not bothered by you posting here. I get a good laugh out of it. Obviously you DO care or you wouldn't have went off the deep end and called me a biitch and told me to suck a 12in horse penis for posting some helpful information about contraceptives since both your profile here and on babygaga say you aren't TTC

Biiitches be crazy. She should hook up with kelleighxnicole, those two drama llamas would be BFFs for life.

• This thread literally made me lol. Especially the 12 in horse *** part....wow. Special.

• imagekokobutta817:

Holy hell, you sure know how to class up a place don't you.  Maybe you'd get better answers if you toned down the trash talk.

imageimage
    2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!, DS is now 3.5yrs!
    TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP! DD is 1.5 yrs!
    Surprise! 12/16/14 BFP, loss #2 12/31/14

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"