Toddlers: 24 Months+

Having a Halloween party-opinions on prizes please

I'm having a Halloween party for the kids and inviting about12 other children ages ranging from 15 mo to 10 yrs. I threw one a few yrs ago for my niece when she was a toddler and it went pretty well so I'm excited to have one my her and my kids this year.

About prizes though, I don't want to upset parents and kids, but for the easier games I was planning on just giving a prize to the child that wins (there will be multiple chances to play the various games throughout the party) and for the harder games let each child chose something small (tatoo or candy) and then the child (ren) that wins chooses a prize.  Does that sound fair?  I think with the number of games/activities and the different levels of difficulty there will be plenty of chances for prizes.  WDYT?  TIA!

FYI some of the games are: spider ring toss, bean bag toss, musical chairs with Halloween music, putting together a skeleton puzzle and maybe a couple of others.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Having a Halloween party-opinions on prizes please

• imageMrsPM:
    I'm not sure if I'm reading what you wrote correctly. If it were me, I would just give a prize to the kid who wins each game.nbsp;Then also make small favor bags to give to each kid at the end of the night, so everyone will go home with something.
    nbsp;

I agree with this .
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"