December 2012 Moms

What's aching you?

This weekend I started having new aches and pains. Sometimes in paranoid because I have a short cervix and last week it was a little shorter after being stable for a few weeks. But I definitely have more random, some times sharp pain in my va jay jay. My ribs are sore. My back feels super stretched out because i definitely got bigger this weekend. And sometimes my belly feels sore. So my question to you gals is what's aching you these days mamas??
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: What's aching you?

• Most of my pain is my crotch area.  It is just in varying stages of "hurting" all of the time.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My back. My dad who's a doc said most definitely pregnancy related because of a heavy belly pulling me forward. And my hips but mainly my back.
    IMG_4940vin-1-1 Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • My belly, and my left leg. It used to go tingly numb if I was standing or walking too long, now it's more like a burning kind of numb. Also my jaw, stupid TMJ.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

• My back is my biggest ache, but my first trimester symptoms are coming back. I was walking around felt fine then all of a sudden felt weak and wanted to go home. Also feeling very nauseous. I've got a lot of growing to do to catch up to you since I'm a few weeks behind. I don't even want to imagine what pains I will feel in a couple of weeks.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerAnniversary

• most of my pain is in my low back, hips and legs, but I just got a pregnancy support belt on Sat. and I think it is helping some.
    Nestie Bio | ILL-INI!! | Felica Fibro - a fibromyalgia site
                 imageimageimageimage
  • back, crotch, belly, hips, and sciatica. I actually spent a fabulous day in L&D today because of all the cramping. I was discharged with the order of "stop doing what you're doing and take it easy." So I guess no house work for me ;)

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

imageimageimage
  • imagegakester8:
    most of my pain is in my low back, hips and legs, but I just got a pregnancy support belt on Sat. and I think it is helping some.

Do you wear the belt just to bed or when you're out and about? I'm curious about those and was thinking about getting one but wasn't sure if it was worth the money.
  • My back pains aren't severe thank god. Sorry about your kidney infection but thankfully you caught it. The pain in the ribs is fierce. I think it's the baby. I can feel him pushing his feet into them. Not kicking, just stretching out and pushing against them. And he's only about 4 pounds. Lord help me as he puts on more weight.
  • imageJessAnnJ:
    My back is my biggest ache, but my first trimester symptoms are coming back. I was walking around felt fine then all of a sudden felt weak and wanted to go home. Also feeling very nauseous. I've got a lot of growing to do to catch up to you since I'm a few weeks behind. I don't even want to imagine what pains I will feel in a couple of weeks.

Stupid trimester hormones!!! My nausea came back around 28 weeks. Mainly off and on but this morning I threw up. Go figure!
  • imagejquirke9881:
    Most of my pain is my crotch area.  It is just in varying stages of "hurting" all of the time.
    Yep, this is me.  Since about 10 weeks.  Ugh.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Swollen/majorly painful crotch. Ugh. Totally pregnancy related, and in so totally over it. Also, BH's can go away... I think my ute knows what to do. This stupid pain to the left of my belly button, and down to me pelvic bone can also die. Then, the cramp like pains can stop.

Can it just be time yet? Lol. ;
    EDD#1 12/5/12 Born 11/21/12 My LB is better than your LB.BrittanyDoesDerby 4 LYFE!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    EDD#2 2.20.16 I love you already! <3

BabyFruit Ticker
    FEB16 Siggy Challenge Fave TV mom
  • My feet! Maybe doesn't help that we moved across the state this weekend but they are so sore! My low back had also started hurting which is new for me and I get lots of hip stiffness, but the yoga helps with that. It is mostly the back and feet that get to me!
  • Hey, mama!

I get weird pains in my lady parts too, and it really takes all of my willpower to stop nitpicking every ache.  PTL brain. Currently, my back pain is out of control though- hence my 6am reply. Ugh, I want to cry every time I move position.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Sunday morning I woke up with a pain in on my right side and right side of my stomach, at first it freaked me out, but then I realized, after I peed it must have been partly having to pee and partly because I slept wayyy to long on my right side.
  • Lower back and right back hip! Soooo hard to sleep!
  • My lower back and my butt. I had to ask DH to rub my butt the other day because it was so sore. Also, I'm pretty sure my Charlie horses in both legs last night tore a little bit of muscle. I'm a wreck!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My back, hips, legs and butt.  The sciatica is killing me!  In the past week, I have gotten big enough that it is now extremely uncomfortable to bend over to pick something up or to tie my shoes.  I can't even imagine what I'm going to feel like that last month. 
  • To reply to this post i feel the need to quote Lil Kim correct me if i'm wrong. What hurts is.....

My neck... my back... my ahem.. and ahem again...

Plus many other things. Thats just the short list. :
  • My feet are aching.. and my back. :(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"