February 2012 Moms
Options

Teething, duh!

For a few days Natalie has been on a hunger strike.  It had me worried and perplexed, because she wasn't doing anything out of the ordinary:  no fever, no fussiness, same cheery disposition.  Wouldn't you know it, she just cut two of her top teeth!   She hasn't been drooling or chewing on anything excessively, like she did with her bottom teeth.   I feel awful for not recognizing the loss of appetite as a sign of teething, but I'm glad I finally have an answer....poor little girl, I just want to give her a big hug.  
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Teething, duh!

• Options
    Hmmm...I wonder if that's what's going on with my little guy.  He has been refusing to eat his solids for the past week and will only take a few bites before clamping his mouth shut.  It takes him about an hour to completely finish a 6 ounce bottle of breastmilk because he pulls off every few seconds.  He won't let me look in his mouth...clamps that mouth shut as soon as he sees me starting to look!  I haven't noticed any swollen gums or teeth coming through, but I wonder if that may be the case!
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers image

• Options
    Glad your mystery is solved!  My DS went through a mini nursing strike as well, but I don't see any teeth and he seems back to normal now ... how strange.
    Feb'12 March Siggy Challenge - Lucky Charm
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP #3 - 05.20.11, EDD - 01.31.12, Logan is here! 02.05.12
    BFP #2 - 03.16.11, M/C 03.24.11
    BFP #1 - 10.17.10, Blighted Ovum dx, M/C 01.09.11
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"