April 2013 Moms

Ugh (not board related)

I can't express in words how badly I don't want to go to work tomorrow :-(

Anyone else? 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker   

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Ugh (not board related)

• I just teach voice lessons out of the house tomorrow, so Mondays aren't so bad, but I really don't want my husband to go back tomorrow! We had an awesome weekend and he gets home really late Mondays. Boo! I've always disliked Sunday nights!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yes that too -- fun weekend together, don't want it to end. Major case of the Sunday sads.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker   

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Ditto. My DH has a dinner for work I have to attend. So I am sad to leave DD for over 12 hours and I am nervous of getting sick at his work function since noone knows I am knocked up.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • GUHH! At least I have Tuesday off for 2 dr. appts and Saturday off for a wedding. ( I normally work 6 days a week. Lets get this Monday over with!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Ugh neither do I and I also have to travel for work Wednesday and am not looking forward to flying.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• I'm off work until Wednesday but after that I work 8 days straight and I'm dreading it. And DH has class Tuesday and goes out of town Wednesday so it's just me and the baby most of that time. I am not a happy camper because I reduced my ours to get out of the stupid 8 day stretch
  • I dread it, the weeks are becoming sooooooooooooooooooo extremely long!

Not to mention, I can't keep my eyes open for most of the day. All I can think about is how badly I can't wait to crawl into my bed.

Then up to do it all over again the next day. :(

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"