October 2012 Moms
Options

Attempted a big grocery shopping trip..OUCH

Tried to do our last big grocery shopping trip today and got about half way through and the lightening crotch got so bad I thought I had somehow sat on a steak knife and didnt remember it! OUCH....I am assuming that as he gets bigger this feeling is only going to get worse the more I walk around.  Bleh...at least the shopping is done for a while!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Attempted a big grocery shopping trip..OUCH

• Options
    Oh man, I attempted the same thing today! I was halfway done and I had to tell my husband that we needed to finish fast since I couldn't walk anymore due to lightening crouch! I feel your pain!
  • Options
    I've been seriously wishing Target had benches throughout the store lately. I just need to sit all of a sudden.
    imageimageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Oct Angel Babies
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I hit the grocery store today, too. I got so tired when I was only 1/3 of the way through the store. I seriously considered finding a place to sit, but managed to push through. I did however make my husband carry up all the groceries, since our garage is beneath our main floor.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I've been getting it a lot more lately too, I tried explaining it to my mom & dad yesterday, lol.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

imagebadkitty2012:
    I've been seriously wishing Target had benches throughout the store lately. I just need to sit all of a sudden.

THIS!!!! I went to Target yesterday for about an hour. Big mistake. I was so wiped out. I was leaning on my cart, face down. Yes, they need benches.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"