Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

Help! Perfect sleeper suddenly waking...

My LO has been a perfect night sleeper. She goes to bed at 7:00, we sneak in a dream feeding at 10pm and she sleeps until I wake her up at 6am. 

The last three nights have been bad :(. She wakes up randomly crying. My husband and I have been taking turns changing her diaper and rocking her. She falls back to sleep for 30-90 minutes, then wakes again.

Any ideas? TIA.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Help! Perfect sleeper suddenly waking...

• Options

Growth Spurt??

How old is she??

Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1: May 2011
    BFP: 10/27/2011 |  EDD: 6/30/12
    DS born 6/28/12 via C/S 3 

TTC #2: September 2018
    Me: 36 | DH: 39
    Mirena removed 9/13/2018 after 6 years
    BFP 11/11/2018 | MC @ 5.5 weeks on Thanksgiving
    July 2019 - Diagnosed with Secondary Unexplained IF
    August 2019 - 2.5 mg of Letrozole = Never Ovulated so Trigger and IUI were cancelled
    9/30/2019 - IUI #1 (5 mg of Letrozole + Trigger) =  BFP but Betas showed CP @ 4 weeks
    10/28/2019 - IUI #2 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Trigger) = BFN
    11/25/2019 - IUI #3 (7.5mg of Letrozole, Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    12/24/2019 - IUI #4 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    1/24/2020 - IUI #5 (50mg of Clomid + Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN and an Ovarian Cyst
    3/2/2020 - Taking a break to reset/NTNP
    11/1/2020 - At peace with where things are in life and are no long actively TTC. Whatever happens will happen and it will all be okay. <3

• Options
    She's 4 months. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Four month wakeful! 

Lillian April 17, 2012
  • Options
    Could definitely be the 4 month wakeup. Babies are going through a lot of developments at this age and becoming more aware of their surroundings so they don't sleep as well.

Good luck and this too shall pass.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker NATALIE - 9/13/09 HANNAH - 6/8/12
  • Options
    Exact same thing happened to us...same schedule and everything.  4-5 days later she had a tooth! 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

We're going through the same thing! He used to sleep from 7 or 8 until 7 or 8 the next morning, with a sleepy feeding at 10 or 11. Now he's been up constantly at night for the last week and a half.  Ugh.

We're trying different swaddling techniques, but nothing has helped so far. I might pump and give him a bottle at 10 instead of nursing to see if that does anything.

So no real ideas, but I feel your pain!

• Options
    We have been gradually having a few more night feeds in the last week after a series of disruptions...cold, shots etc.  Last night she was up every 2 hours, sometimes hungry, sometimes not.  Ug. I'm thinking of extending her awake time during the day, but I'm not sure what to do.  She's hard to feed too, distractable.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options

Enjoy the fact that you've had such a great schedule up to this point. DS has had a week, maybe two, of waking only once per night. For the rest of his almost four months, he eats every 3-5 hours.

Did you try feeding her when she wakes? Maybe she's hungry? I know when I try to just rock, rather than feed, DS, he wakes back up mad as hell within an hour.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"