June 2013 Moms
Options

Symptoms come and go

I am 4 weeks and 4 days. I have had symptoms since 2 days before I even got a positive pregnancy test. It was actually the symptoms that made me take the test early. My husband and I were ttc for 13 months so we are so happy to finally be pregnant! I have noticed the last couple days that my symptoms come and go at random times. I might feel kinda yucky when I wake up then feel 100% normal an hour later. Then a couple random times during the day I might feel yucky for a short period of time and then it is gone again. I have had cramping and I smell the most random things but both are also at random times!

This is my first pregnancy so I guess I just do not know what is "normal" at this point!

Re: Symptoms come and go

• Options
    Yep seems pretty normal. The smell thing is the worst! Cramping happens too, either implantation or the forming of the cyst that will help take care of the baby until placenta forms or just your muscles stretching to get ready. Don't worry
    My Blog: Say Lucky Pregnancy Ticker image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Yep, this is how I have been too, and how it was when I was pregnant with my DS. I felt my first couple waves of nausea today, which I was kind of relieved about because I finally "feel" pregnant, but ick. 

My food & craft blog: Fraises et Tartines

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP #2: 9/29/12; EDD 6/8/2013; m/c 10/5/2012

BFP#3: 1/29/13; EDD 10/5/2013 - Baby Claire arrived 10/6/2013
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I never thought I would welcome pregnancy symptoms! It lets me know everything is okay though!
  • Options
    Yes I have had the same thing happen with the coming and going of symptoms.  Hey, I'll take the "I feel good right now!" moments as often as I can!
    Married: 6/16/12
    CP: 01/2011 |  MMC: 01/2012  |  MMC: 10/2012  |  DS: 11/2013  |  MMC: 11/2014  |  DD: 01/2016
    BFP: 06/2018 - EDD: 02/09/2019
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"