August 2012 Moms

DemoDoll

Everyone else is making a topic paging you.
Thought I'd join in the fun.

Hi.

Re: DemoDoll

• I saw this and thought the same thing!!! Unit DemoDoll you are a popular one today!!!
  • I almost did the same post!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Haha thanks for showing some love!!

I'm having an Angry Orchard with my sister while DH is out of town. What are you ladies up to tonight?

Expect a drunk post by me later....just sayin'.
    imageimage

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • imageDemoDoll:
    Haha thanks for showing some love!! I'm having an Angry Orchard with my sister while DH is out of town. What are you ladies up to tonight? Expect a drunk post by me later....just sayin'.

SWEEEEET.

I had a single drink tonight. But I feel buzzed hahaha. I'm a lightweight now. I'd say I'd have one or two more and post drunk with you but someone has to get up with the baby tonight.... and not drop the baby.

• DemoDoll will always be popular with me for complimenting my two baby dog jowl tummy!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagemollyxcate:

imageDemoDoll:
    Haha thanks for showing some love!! I'm having an Angry Orchard with my sister while DH is out of town. What are you ladies up to tonight? Expect a drunk post by me later....just sayin'.

SWEEEEET.

I had a single drink tonight. But I feel buzzed hahaha. I'm a lightweight now. I'd say I'd have one or two more and post drunk with you but someone has to get up with the baby tonight.... and not drop the baby.

My sister is so sweet and said she will stay sober and watch Brooke while I get sloppy. And when I say sloppy, I'm allowing myself two drinks so I'll definitely get pretty buzzed but it will wear off quickly. 

imageimage

• imagemerricksmom:
    DemoDoll will always be popular with me for complimenting my two baby dog jowl tummy!

Cool 

LOL at "dog jowl"

imageimage

• imageDemoDoll:

My LNCI from last night was a totall Buzzed post!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"