February 2012 Moms

We have our first word!

Paige said dada 3 times today when my H walked into the room.  The first time, I didn't really think too much of it as she has been babbling dada for a few weeks now.  But the 2nd and 3rd times were very obvious that she was saying it to him.  I then proceeded to try to get her to say mama Stick out tongue  Brynn said dada first too . . . what the heck?!?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: We have our first word!

• Colton has yet to say Mama. He will spout off Dada like he's being paid (Hmm Is he?) and just yesterday he started adding G's and B's in there. GAGA BABA...Neither which of we use.

No Mama. He refuses. In fact, when I ask enough times...I could swear his Dada's start to sound threatening. LOL

My Colton...Growing up so fast!

And Coralee, his baby sister...On the way!

BabyFruit Ticker

• ava has yet to say mama either and if you ask her to say it, she laughs at you. i guess that shows where i rate!
    Married 03/09
    TTC #1 02/11
    BFP #1 02/24/11 EDD 10/31/11 MC 03/02/11 @ 5w2d
    BFP #2 05/30/11 EDD 02/07/12 Ava Grace born 02/01/12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC #2 08/14
    BFP #3 10/10/14 EDD 06/20/15 CP 10/15/14 

My Ovulation Chart
  • Loading the player...
  •  Good for you, Paige!  

DS says mamamama quite often, but he doesn't use it with meaning.  No dadadada yet (hasn't said the d sound at all).

Feb'12 March Siggy Challenge - Lucky Charm
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP #3 - 05.20.11, EDD - 01.31.12, Logan is here! 02.05.12
    BFP #2 - 03.16.11, M/C 03.24.11
    BFP #1 - 10.17.10, Blighted Ovum dx, M/C 01.09.11
  • imagemkarns:
    Colton has yet to say Mama. He will spout off Dada like he's being paid time Is he? and just yesterday he started adding G's and B's in there. GAGA BABA...Neither which of we use.
    No Mama. He refuses. In fact, when I ask enough times...I could swear his Dada's start to sound threatening. LOL

Haha! Every time I ask Aria to say "Mama", she'll give me a huge grin and say "Dada!"

I think hubs has bribed her with a Porsche.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    212 Facebook Admin.
  • Skyler started saying da da last Sunday.  I keep trying to get her to say ma ma, but no luck.  Instead she calls me Na Na, we know she's talking to me because she is usually crawling behind me yelling na na na na because she wants me to pick her up.
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • L says dada quite often, but we're not counting it as intentional yet.  She's said mama before, but I'm betting that as an actual word, it's going to come much farther down the line :(  I'm calling that she says dada first and then something with a b-sound for the dog (pup's name is Boom).. THEN mama.  Not cool. 
    11 months old! #andintoeverything
  • Wow, all these first words! I can't wait for Logan's first word! He's said "bap" quite often when he's hungry, so I think he means bottle, but I'm not sure that really counts until he says it with a bottle in hand!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"