February 2013 Moms
Options

Hubby Bday

Any ideas on what to get hubby for his bday?  He needs nothing.. I wanted to get him something DADDY related, but all i can think of is a daddy diaper bag... Any other ideas?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Hubby Bday

• Options
    For father's day 2010 I got him a "DAD" ring. Last year fo Christmas I took the my son (was still pregnant with my daughter) to sears to get pictures done. I did a few of just my son, a couple of him touching and kissing my belly and 1 of me holding him, but showing the bump. I then put the one's of my son on a photo mug and the ones of all of us in a picture frame that had a saying on it. The saying was about stuggles and strength (we were going through a hard time and I wanted to remind him how much we do have and not focus on what we don't). This year I'm gonna put the kids handprints on something - not sure what yet and write something - also not sure yet. Maybe a canvas or shirt hmmm. Now you got me thinking, lol. Good luck :)
  • Options
    We just went out for my DH's birthday this month.  A nice date night was very much needed!  Honestly, you might not have a lot of them for a little while, so getting out now might be a good idea.  I can never think of good "dad" gifts he would actually want, so I try to save any up for father's day. :) 
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    For Christmas I'm getting my SO a t-shirt that says "Dad 2013" for him to wear at the hospital the day of the birth.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Maybe a pair of shoes or something that they have in baby size too :)
  • Options
    Or a comfy outfit for the hospital
  • Options
    Maybe some dad related baby books that he can read to the baby?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Tickerimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"