June 2013 Moms

BFP this morning! (Intro)

Hi girls!

I seem to see a few familiar faces from the GP board.  Smile  I'm 25 (turn 26 in December), and DH is 31.   We've been trying since last October and are very happy about our news.  My EDD is 6-9-2013.  We plan on trying to keep it on the DL, for as long as possible.  I told my best friend and DH told his good work friend.  We don't plan on telling our families until after we get the ultrasound picture.  Everyone else will be once we finish the first tri. I look forward to getting to know everyone!

How I told DH:  I had bought a gator onesie and bib as well as 2 dog t-shirts.  The shirts said I'm going to be a big bro/sis.  After I tested, put the stick on top of the onesie, and put the shirts over the stick.  I called him in, and he seemed confused to see the shirts. (They're going to be our announcement for our families).  He then saw the pee stick, and said "really???" like 5 times.  I kept saying yes!  He totally missed the onesie, so I had to pull it out and show him.  I cried afterwards and now we're really excited! 

Re: BFP this morning! (Intro)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"