1st Trimester

If you charted with FF...

Did you use the FF pregnancy tracker? When (or did) you suspend you account? I have a VIP membership-does that make any difference with the pregnancy site?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
My Ovulation Chart

TTC #1 Since July 2012-BFP Sept 27, EDD June 9, 2013, Arrived June 14, 2013
My blog-The Wino That I Know

Re: If you charted with FF...

• You can't use the pregnancy site without logging in (at least you couldn't 2 years ago), so if you suspend your account it won't work, but IMO...you get your money's worth from the charting side, not the pregnancy site.  DS was IVF so I suspended it before I even got a BFP (just did it again last week).  You can only suspend it once every 60 days and it only has to remain suspended for 15 days before you can reactivate if you need to, so I'd save the link to your BFP chart in favorites so you can look at it without logging in and do it in a week or so.

imageimage
    2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!, DS is now 3.5yrs!
    TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP! DD is 1.5 yrs!
    Surprise! 12/16/14 BFP, loss #2 12/31/14

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"