1st Trimester

Urge to go frequently

Since I found out at 4.5 weeks that I was pregnant I have been waking up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom without fail at least 1-3 times. I am supposed to be about 8 weeks now and for last 4 days I slept through the night. I am just concerned of the symptom subsiding. I still go frequently during the day. Sorry it may sound like a silly question but its my first pregnancy and I measured two weeks behind on my first u/s so I am a little concerned.

Re: Urge to go frequently

• I am 28 weeks and some nights I get up 4-5 times and other nights I don't get up at all. It has a lot to do with how much you drink and how close to bed. I wouldnt worry. Also I wouldnt worry about measuring 2 weeks behind. Not everyone ovulates on the 14th day- as long as they said he has a good heartbeat and your OB didnt seem worried - you should be fine. My sister was measuring behind her whole pregnancy and at 38 weeks she gave birth to a 9lb happy healthy baby.

Good luck! and congrats !! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageCartersComing1212:

I am 28 weeks and some nights I get up 4-5 times and other nights I don't get up at all. It has a lot to do with how much you drink and how close to bed. I wouldnt worry. Also I wouldnt worry about measuring 2 weeks behind. Not everyone ovulates on the 14th day- as long as they said he has a good heartbeat and your OB didnt seem worried - you should be fine. My sister was measuring behind her whole pregnancy and at 38 weeks she gave birth to a 9lb happy healthy baby.

Good luck! and congrats !! 

Thank you so much for your response!!! Unfortunately we didn't hear the h/b or seen the fetal pole. I was measuring 5w 3d and the tech could only see gest sac and yolk. This is what concerns me. I have a viability u/s this wednesday that will show us hopefully a heathy lil bean but I can't stop myself from worrying.

I do hope the peeing thing is just that, not a sign of anything bad.

Congrats to you too !!!  

• Loading the player...
  • I went in at 5 weeks 2 days due to bleeding and they couldnt see a heartbeat - I went back at 6 weeks and his heartbeat was very strong. When its so early even a few days can make a difference. I know its hard but just try to relax - stress isnt good for you or baby. Sending T&P your way. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"