Trying to Get Pregnant

when will you test

feeling anxious. 2WW of course it's a killer.

but when do you test after a positive OPK for a BFP?

How many days past ovulation?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: when will you test

• HPT accuracy DPO
    10 dpo : 35%
    11 dpo : 51%
    12 dpo : 62%
    13 dpo : 68%
    14 dpo : 74%
    15 dpo : 80%
    16 dpo : 88%
    17 dpo : 92%
    18 dpo : 99%

Newbie link at the top, your welcome!

BFP #1 3/27/07-M/C 8weeks 5/3/07 "Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away." 2/4/13 IUI #1+trigger=BFP!!!  DD born Oct. 9, 2013 via c-sectionAnniversary

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Just thought this was interesting...from FF

"According to the community data, if you get a negative test beyond 11 DPO your chance of getting a BFP later on is significantly reduced. In other words, if you get a negative (BFN) before 11 DPO (Days Past Ovulation) there is still a good chance that you could get a positive later on."

• Loading the player...
  • Thank you. :o

Very interesting. 

• I tested this morning at 9 DPO...a big BFN.  I know it was way to early but couldn't help myself.  I won't test again until I am officially "late"
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I have an 11 day LP, so I wait until 10DPO to test. And I usually don't O until the day after my LAST positive OPK, so if you're going off the first positive OPK, I test 12 days after.
    imagePregnancy Ticker
  • I test at 10 DPO.  I have tested earlier in the past, and did a BFP at times though.  If I get a BFN at 12 DPO then I figure out I am out for this cycle!

Ella - 10/19/10
    Julia and Aubrey - 4/3/14

• I try to wait until 14 dpo. My last LP was 18 days, so I have to wait a long time until expected AF. Might try this month though, we'll see.

imageimageimage

Trying to get knocked up since June 2012 ~ Dx: PCOS

BFP 7.24.13 ~ EDD 4.2.14 ~ m/c  9.16.13 @ 11w4d

BFP 5.4.14 ~ EDD 1.12.15 ~ stick little bean!

TTGP 2013 Best Blog ~ Fruit ~ My BFP Chart 

• thank you Ladies for your responses! I'm 10 DPO and I think I'll try tomorrow am. We'll see! :o)
  • imagemarcellamitchell:
    thank you Ladies for your responses! I'm 10 DPO and I think I'll try tomorrow am. We'll see! :o)

GL! 

I think I'm going to test at 10 DPO this cycle too. that way if it's a BFN I can wait and test 2 or 3 days later.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"