October 2012 Moms

****Sunday Ticker Change****

-->

Good morning ladies! I don't see this post yet so here goes!

1. How many weeks are you? Which fruit?

2. If you are FT, would you be ready if baby makes a full-moon appearance?

3. Any fun baby plans this weekend? Any fun plans otherwise?

4. How do you feel?

Have a great week ladies! I am hoping this is my last week before DD2 arrives!!!

Haven't seen a ticker change yet so took this from Saturday!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: ****Sunday Ticker Change****

•  

1. How many weeks are you? Which fruit? 37 and winter melon

2. If you are FT, would you be ready if baby makes a full-moon appearance? I would have been ready but nothing...thought it was possible because I was having some contractions on Thurs and Friday

3. Any fun baby plans this weekend? Any fun plans otherwise? We had out baby shower this weekend and other then that just relaxing and enjoying this beautiful fall day in PA

4. How do you feel? Other then the sleeping issues and pressure I feel great

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageschmidters10:

1. How many weeks are you? Which fruit?  37 weeks & a winter melon.

2. If you are FT, would you be ready if baby makes a full-moon appearance? I thought it was going to happen, or at least get started yesterday as I had mild contractions from 3 pm on. Finally fell asleep around 10:30 with no change in intensity. Thought it would be the real deal though as I had no signs with DD until the day she decided to debut.  Kind of bummed today, but my back still feels really crampy, so who knows? Of course, maybe we'll just 'enjoy' three weeks of this. *smile*

3. Any fun baby plans this weekend? Any fun plans otherwise? Got crazy-driven to clean. Did quite well for a couple of hours, but now making myself rest. Finally got my hospital bag ready, too. Not actually in a bag, but the pile of clothes is designated and separated.

4. How do you feel? Ready. 

Hope everyone else is doing well! 

• Loading the player...
  • 1. Depending on who you ask we are either 38.1 or 39. (Based on O date 39 weeks, doc says 38.)

2. I thought we wold be meeting LO on Friday but contractions never got stronger so we got sent home. At this point we have an induction scheduled for next Saturday so I want him to just stay put until then.

3. I am going to get a pedicure in about an hour.

4. Feeling good actually. Heartburn is still in full swing, but other than that...

• 1. How many weeks are you? Which fruit? 37 and a wintermelon

2. If you are FT, would you be ready if baby makes a full-moon appearance? Yes! I would love that,I'm so ready to hold him! Although I am just full term today, but we have everything ready to go

3. Any fun baby plans this weekend? Any fun plans otherwise? We went pumpkin picking today and watching football!

4. How do you feel? I feel ginormous, and sore everywhere. I cannot wait for this little man to arrive!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

• 1. How many weeks are you? Which fruit? 37 and wintermelon

2. If you are FT, would you be ready if baby makes a full-moon appearance? It would be a little early for me but okay. I don't think this baby is budging though. No contractions or bh or anything... just lots of cramping which I'm hoping is at least doing something since it's not fun.

3. Any fun baby plans this weekend? Any fun plans otherwise? My mom flew in to visit so we're going to do some cleaning and meal freezing... and probably some shopping too.

4. How do you feel? Good minus the almost constant cramping. Nothing timeable and no bleeding so sadly the doc just said it's normal. As long as I stay busy though, I don't notice it as much.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• 1. How many weeks are you? Which fruit? 38 weeks....a MASSIVE watermelon

2. If you are FT, would you be ready if baby makes a full-moon appearance? i would be, i was hoping for it, but didnt happen

3. Any fun baby plans this weekend? Any fun plans otherwise? sitting down with my feet up is as fun as i get at this point!

4. How do you feel? horrible.  i'm VERY swollen, I'm tired, it hurts my back and feet to stand more then 10 minutes, i'm just counting down the hours each day...

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • 1. How many weeks are you? Which fruit? 36 weeks, honeydew!

2. If you are FT, would you be ready if baby makes a full-moon appearance? I will be ready if you're talking about the NEXT full moon!  No way am I ready right now!

3. Any fun baby plans this weekend? Any fun plans otherwise?  We got some decorations for the baby's nursery that I need to put up and I finished washing all her new clothes/bedding.  Otherwise, my FIL was here all week so we went to a movie and dinner with him, and watched lots of football.

4. How do you feel?  Pretty good, but really hating all the BH I'm getting.  Nothing I do seems to help stop them.  I have an appt Wed so I'm hoping to talk to the doc and be reassured that it's normal.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"