October 2012 Moms
Options

I just attacked the brunch buffet

I think I let myself get a little too hungry today before eating. I just devoured half of the brunch buffet offerings. My conquests include:

Fruit (watermelon, strawberries, cantelope, grapes, pineapple)
Deviled eggs
Breakfast sausage
Mac and cheese
Some kind of breakfast strata
A slice of meatloaf
Half a bagel with cream cheese and jelly
Blueberry muffin French toast (OMG!)
Eggs Benedict
A couple bites of pancakes
Mini apple tart

DH just stared at me with a mixture of awe and horror as I stuffed my face. It was AWESOME.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: I just attacked the brunch buffet

• Options

One word.... JEALOUS

I'm frickin starving every hour of the day!!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I thought I was alone.. My appetite has been insane these days. I actually chose to skip over your list of food because I know it'll make me hungry again.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    lol sounds like a great meal to me!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagepinitbaby:
    One word.... JEALOUS
    I'm frickin starving every hour of the day!!

Me too! Me too! I agree I'm so hungry all the darn time. DH could not believe the size of the burrito I ate yesterday and then this morning he offered me a mixing bowl after he saw how much cereal I shoved in our regular size bowl. Lol.

Lilypie - (A6Jy)

• Options

imagernbeth477:
    imagepinitbaby:
    One word.... JEALOUS I'm frickin starving every hour of the day!!
    Me too! Me too! I agree I'm so hungry all the darn time. DH could not believe the size of the burrito I ate yesterday and then this morning he offered me a mixing bowl after he saw how much cereal I shoved in our regular size bowl. Lol.

::phew:: i thought i was the only one feeling this way! lol I just ate  2 pancakes, bacon, sausage, 2 scrambled eggs and 1 french toast...for breakfast =)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I'm soooooo jealous!! I'm starving but if I eat more than an English muffin I get all out of breath and have to stop eating! 
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    You go girl! Glad you enjoyed! My appetite has been pretty light this last week. I think my toddler has eaten more!
    imageimageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Oct Angel Babies
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"