September 2012 Moms

LOL *Sunday Ticker Change*

This should be the last one on Sept 12

Weeks:  Is there another answer?

Appts/Updates:

What are you doing today, on your EDD? 

Re: LOL *Sunday Ticker Change*

• 40 Weeks, TODAY!  

Appt tomorrow night.  Not sure what to expect.  Still not feeling even close to having this baby.  My practice is down to one doctor from three so I'm hoping they will just wait and see how I am progressing.  I am now thirty minutes further from the hospital, so my waiting at home plan may change just slightly.

Today:  We are watching football and I am working on the moving situation.  We are all moved in, fence up, and now it's all me as far as organization goes.  Did the kitchen yesterday, so today it's all the bathroom stuff, shelf lining, etc.  Thank you to all the ladies that wished me good luck during the move.  It went well.   OH, and we're watching football!  :) 

• imagemiss50:

40 Weeks, TODAY!  

Appt tomorrow night.  Not sure what to expect.  Still not feeling even close to having this baby.  My practice is down to one doctor from three so I'm hoping they will just wait and see how I am progressing.  I am now thirty minutes further from the hospital, so my waiting at home plan may change just slightly.

Today:  We are watching football and I am working on the moving situation.  We are all moved in, fence up, and now it's all me as far as organization goes.  Did the kitchen yesterday, so today it's all the bathroom stuff, shelf lining, etc.  Thank you to all the ladies that wished me good luck during the move.  It went well.   OH, and we're watching football!  :) 

Hooray for football watching!

Glad your move is going well - hopefully all of the organizing is keeping you busy and sane!

Emilia Antoinette
    10.03.12 at 41w5d Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • 40 weeks today! 

I have an appt tomorrow if LO doesnt come out tonight ( not looking good for  that one, lol) and if my cervix is favorable they will break my water tomorrow. If not induction time!

I am hanging out with my wonderful hubby watching tv and movies today. 

Pregnancy Ticker BabyName Ticker
  • Weeks:  40 weeks!  It feels so surreal to write that. It seemed like I would never get here after watching everyone else on this board hit 40 weeks for the past month.  It feels like a grand accomplishment.

Appts/Updates:  I go in for my 40 week appointment tomorrow.  Haven't been checked yet, so maybe tomorrow is the day?  I told myself I wouldn't ask for it, but I'm so desperate for SOME hint of progress, I'd be willing to consent if she offered.  I did get to see my little man last Monday after a possible breech scare, but he's head down and practicing breathing like a champ!

What am I doing today?  Trying to relax, relax, relax.  We are apartment searching right now, and it's not going as well as we would hope (mostly because we have a furbaby that is either over most of the weight limits, or scaring off the property managers because she looks like a "vicious breed" ::sadface::).  So that's causing a lot of stress, which I decided to combat today with a warm bath and snuggling up on the couch to catch up on the new Office season.  Just hoping my stress about the move is not hindering my LO from arriving.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"