April 2012 Moms
Options

6 Month Photos

Hi Everyone, hope you are enjoying the day. I am stuck at work, boo!

Who is getting 6 month photos done?

Through whom?

What will LO wear or what background/props will you incorporate?

Just curious.  With DS1 we skipped the newborn photos and just did 6 months, 1 year and each birthday to follow.  It works out well that DS1 is 4 years old next month when Nolan turns 6 months so we'll go get both of their photos taken and then our first family photo with all 4 of us.  I can NOT wait until I have pro photos of my boys together. shriek. We usually go to Target for their photos and for DS1's 6 month photos we did two different things:

1) White shirt with Jeans, no socks

2) Nudie baby (just diaper on) so sweet.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: 6 Month Photos

• Options
    I don't think we're going to get ours "professionally" done...my mom does newborn photography at a hospital back home, so when she came out she brought her camera and we bought a basket and did a little photo shoot when he was a couple days old...she may be coming out in a few weeks for a visit (L will be a little over 6 months then) or H and I might just do them ourselves.  Our camera isn't the best though, so we'll see.  I was just thinking of doing them out back in our yard on a blanket on a nice fall day...someone bought him a cute little jeans, collared shirt and vest outfit that he'll probably never wear other than for pictures haha, so we'll put him in that.
  • Options
    Instead of doing the typical nb, 3, 6, 9, 12 shots, we decided to do nb, 4, 8, 12, that way we can combine his 8 month shots with Christmas and kill 2 birds with one stone. Not sure what exactly he is going to wear for that yet though.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Christian just had his 6 months photo taken about two weeks ago. We did outdoor fall type pics. One of them is in my siggy. There are some of him in front of an old house, UGA football props, him sitting in an apple basket and pumpkin fall props, sitting up in the grass with a barn in the distance, him laying on a blanket, and then some of me and him playing. We just did one outfit, jeans and a polo. I wanted to keep him happy and I figured if we did multiple outfit changes he might start getting cranky.
  • Options
    We are getting them done next weekend, 2 days before she turns 6 months at Picture People. I got a gift card at my shower, so we are using it.

Shell be wearing one more casual jeans and a top outfit.. And then another, purple satin ruffle diaper cover, pearls, and a fancy headband. : ive been planning this for awhile!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    With all my children I do monthly studio photos once a month for the first year. For Amelia's 6 month photos we are actually doing a professional photographer. I am doing all three kids together with a fall background (pumpkins and such). The boys will probably wear a fall colored button down shirt and jeans. Amelia is wearing a cute halloween tutu I got her.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm getting them done outdoors in a park. We will do a family shot where we all wear coordinating colors- cream/navy/dark red/khaki. Then I'll change V into 2 other outfits. One is jeans, boots, sweater, winter hat and the other is same jeans and boots but with a purple poncho on top. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"