February 2013 Moms

Maternity photos

Will you be having them done and at what week? Sorry if this has already been discussed.

Re: Maternity photos

• No, they are NMS but I have seen some really beautiful pictures done. My friend just had then done at 30 weeks.

Good luck!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Yes... But they will also be our family photos for xmas cards. Probably the first week of Dec, so ill be around 30 weeks pregnant. I'm so not into the naked ones other than the bare belly with a ribbon... That sort of thing. The half naked or naked husband ones creep me out... I don't get why people do those, we know how babies are made we don't need a visual of you two spooning naked lol!
  • Loading the player...
  • I had them done when I was pregnant with DD. I think that I'll get them done again this time so DD can be in them. I think I was around 32w when I had them done.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PitaPata Dog tickers Screen Shot 2012-11-15 at 8.25.16 AM
  • We are doing ours at 30ish weeks as well. We purchased a package plan through a local photographer that includes maternity photos, newborn, 3 month, six months, and a year for a really great price.
  • imageMash67:
    Yes... But they will also be our family photos for xmas cards. Probably the first week of Dec, so ill be around 30 weeks pregnant. I'm so not into the naked ones other than the bare belly with a ribbon... That sort of thing. The half naked or naked husband ones creep me out... I don't get why people do those, we know how babies are made we don't need a visual of you two spooning naked lol!

Agree, do you really want your child looking back at those pics when he or she is 18?
  • I think we'll be getting them done either end of Nov or beginning of December.
    Together since April 2004.  Married since June 19th, 2010.
     BFP #1: January 31st 2012: CP. 
     BFP #2: June 1st 2012, Due:2/8/13. Avery was born via unplanned c section on 2/13/13. 
     BFP #3: Sept. 25th, 2014. Due: 6/5/15.  MMC on 10/23/14. Confirmed complete molar pregnancy per D&C 10/29/14, 
    HCG officially negative 12/10/14.  Benched until June 2015.

• DH will be taking some in the next 2 weeks to document me being 'half baked", plus the leaves are changing around here so I'm excited to have that in some pictures. We'll probably do some more in Late January/Early February and incorporate DH and the kids into several of them.

For us, knowing what a difficult road it was to get here, and that we're not guaranteed having another baby, we want to document and cherish as much of the 21 weeks I have left. 

Loving Wife to Adam- July 31, 2010
    You Grew in My Heart instead of My Tummy
    Proud Step-Mama to Clayton- 11/8/03
    Proud Step-Mama to Amelia- 11/16/04
    Proud Step-Mama to Brennan- 6/10/06
    TTC OUR first
    BFP#1 10/8/11, Blightened Ovum 10/17/11, D&C 10/18/11 @ 7w4d
    BFP#2 6/10/12, EDD 2/14/13 ~Team Green! Grow baby Grow! Stick baby Stick!! IT'S A GIRL!!! Abbigaile Mae 2/21/13 7lbs 6oz 21inches 4:15am
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We have pics set up for Jan. 2nd and I will be about 32 weeks.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I am getting mine done around the 30 week mark. :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Married: 05/14/2011

DS Was Born: 02/10/2013

EDD: 10/19/2015

• I have a friend who is a photographer who wants to try out a few new ideas with me as her guinea pig.... so I will be having some pictures taken but probably not until the beginning of december when I have a real belly instead of just a bump
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • With DD we did them at 34 weeks.  With our angel son we did them at 36 weeks the night before we were induced.  I've been doing 1 or 2 every few weeks on my own for fear of them coming too soon and not getting any done.   I will probably have a few shots done around 30 weeks and then continue doing my own until they are born.
  • My SIL has photography has a hobby, but she's very into it so she has nice equipment and cameras, etc.

She's doing them for me for free, and she puts together a progression book at the end. So the first shoot was at 12 weeks, and the second one was this weekend at 21 weeks. She said in a couple weeks she'll come back again, and then will start doing them every two weeks. I feel like it's a lot, but she's offered to do them for free out of the goodness of her heart so I'm letting her set the tone. So far they've just been of me behind a black sheet. Around 32 weeks, we're going to a park to do a big shoot with DH and I and dogs. This is the one I'll consider the "main" one.

I love the Xmas card idea though!

BabyFruit Ticker

2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
    Stacy has read 24 books toward her goal of 35 books.
    hide
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"