October 2012 Moms

Slow leak?

Anyone have a slow amniotic fluid leak before? Not sure if this is what I have going on right now. Last time my water was broken at the hospital so I have no experience with this!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

Re: Slow leak?

• My friend did. She said she felt a pop and a couple drips a couple of times but only had irregular contractions...she finally went in a few days later since she felt off...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I had that with ds1. I had some sharp cramping...kind of like gas pain, that went along with it. Every time i wiped, i had a little clear, shiny stuff on the tp. It took a few days, and i saw tinges of blood, at which point, i went to the hospital. Id def call my doc to be sure. My leak was over 24 hours long, which increased mine and babys chances of infection significantly. Good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Did you try lay down for .5 hour and then stand up and see off you get any af. I would do that first and then call your Ob.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • I did. Never felt anything popping, or never felt cramping, contractions, anything. Just noticed that after going to the bathroom, I stood up and saw drops of liquid slowly rolling down my inner thighs. Clear, odorless liquid. After wiping it out and putting a new pad, laying in bed for a few minutes, stood up and there it came down again. Called the doctor, they told me to go to the hospital ASAP. After 4 days, DS was born.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Well, I think it isn't a leak...just can't tell 100. Thanks for the advice! I will continue to monitor!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"