September 2011 Moms
Options

Slow Weekends

Here I am, bored, and I keep checking the board like something new is going to happen. It's so slow on the weekends. I'm jealous. You're all probably spending time as a family, and DH works every weekend so I miss out. Boo :

Hope you all have a good Sunday!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Slow Weekends

• Options

My H went to work thursday until last night when he got home at 9 pm, and He is about to get called back to work shortly. Boo  

So nope, I'm in the same boat, checking the board constantly lol.. How boring! 

oa1
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

? Voted Cool Cat ~ 2012 Sweetpea Mom Awards ?

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    imagefaupanda:
    Geez, shouldn't you guys be parenting or something?? ;)
    Haha bad panda
    photo 22e3a93e-8933-4ed0-acf4-72665341621b_zpsd73ca8f6.jpgp>

"What did my fingers do before they held you? What did my heart do with it's love?"

CafeMom Tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    And none of you are going to have time to bump pretty soon so you better get it in while you can :)
    photo 22e3a93e-8933-4ed0-acf4-72665341621b_zpsd73ca8f6.jpgp>

"What did my fingers do before they held you? What did my heart do with it's love?"

CafeMom Tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest

• Options
    I'm bored too.  My H works weekends every other month, though with mandatory overtime he is working some of the ones he was supposed to have off, like this one :(  He works overnights, but has to sleep during the day, so I really never see him!  He and L are currently napping and I was hoping to use TB as an excuse to further procrastinate doing housework...

• Options

imageT&HLove:
    And none of you are going to have time to bump pretty soon so you better get it in while you can :)

Haha yea!! I'm hoping that napping when O naps will teach baby to sleep when she does, so far so good :P 

oa1

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    ::heading to check out other boards::

You ladies rock.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Speaking of the June 2012 board, they are trying to "overthrow" their Moderator. Supposedly she's terrible. But how do you get the moderator position anyway? Empire chime in?

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

imagefaupanda:
    imagecovertxxamour:
    Speaking of the June 2012 board, they are trying to "overthrow" their Moderator. Supposedly she's terrible. But how do you get the moderator position anyway? Empire chime in?
    Yes, they feel she knew about the predator and did not inform them, instead collected money to send her. It's all very odd.

This is seriously still going on? I thought that bumper left months ago? 

oa1

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    imagevnstacie:

imagefaupanda:
    imagecovertxxamour:

Yes, they feel she knew about the predator and did not inform them, instead collected money to send her. It's all very odd.

This is seriously still going on? I thought that bumper left months ago? 

I have no clue as to why or what that person did. I don't lurk enough! Fill me in?!

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"