Trying to Get Pregnant

Chart stalk please...

My Ovulation Chart

Okay.... I know that my chart is pretty ugly (missing a lot of temps...).  I was sick with low-grade fevers on and off CD 6-12, so I didn't temp, and then I missed a temp around the (possible) time of O.  Anyway, I'm wondering why FF gave my CHs when it did??  Is it maybe because I didn't have a temp for CD 18?  I was thinking maybe CD 17 or 18 for O.  I do know that CD 17 was the only day that I had EWCM.  TIA!

Re: Chart stalk please...

• I think it was because of lack of temps pre-O. We see the dotted line there and in our minds we fill in a sort of average for those missing days, but mathematically it doesn't work that way. I would trust yourself in this instance because I am not sure you have enough info input to trust FF. GL!
  • You might have ovulated on CD17, 18, or 20. It's hard to say with all the missing temps and open circles.

Personally, if this cycle doesn't work out I would invest in a BBT that goes to the 100th degree (so it will say 97.64 instead of just 97.6) and buy some cheap OPKs. I find that both of those things make it way easier for me to accurately pinpoint my o date.

Good luck! 

imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"