August 2012 Moms

Waking up at night

How often does your Lo wake up at night? I'm really frustrated because Griffin has had a terrible week with only 2 to 4 hour stretches. Two weeks ago he was doing 4 to 6 every night. Not sure what changed,
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Waking up at night

• This exact thing has happened to us. DS was sleeping 5-7 hours, now for the past few nights he has been up every 3 hours. I have no idea what has changed. 
  • Twice, once around 2, then again at 6ish...but the other day he woke up every two hours and it was my first day back to work! I was exhausted, but thankfully he hasn't done that since.
    A12 Sig Challenge - Favorite Fall Show!
    SCANDAL!

• Loading the player...
  • At first he was sleeping every 34 then he moved to every 23 now from 123 he's up and wakes up around 6ish
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Same here. He was doing 4-6 hr stretches, going down around 10, waking up around 3-4 am, awake to nurse and change diaper for an hour, then back to sleep for 2-3 hrs. Now it's sleep for 2 hrs, up for 2 hrs, sleep for an hour. I'm exhausted. I'm thinking 6 week growth spurt maybe? His feeding times have increased along with this sleep change, now he's up to 1.5 hr minimum nursing sessions, before it used to be about an hr. 
    T&Y Est. 7/4/2009

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • He was waking up every 3 ... The past 2 nights he only sleeps 30 min to an hour after 3 am

• Brooke has been waking up once a night. I really hope this doesn't change. I was able to sleep last night from 104:30...I feel like a rock star today!

Hope Griffin decides to sleep longer for you
    imageimage

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • ds is up every 2 hours at night still

~after 34 cycles we finally got our 2nd little bundle of joy~
    My IF blog

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Yeah we had 4 nights in a row of 7 to 8 hr stretches and I knew it was too good to be true. Last night they were a lot shorter and the total amount of nighttime sleep was less too.
    BFP #1 9/2010 (lost our baby at 21 weeks) BFP #2 8/2011 (ectopic pregnancy) BFP #3 10/2011 (chemical pregnancy) BFP #4 12/2011 (Abigail born 8/15/12) BFP #5 5/2013 (Griffin born 1/23/14 with heart defects, now repaired!)

photo 72ec2e97-1e39-4650-8caa-7a40c9ac500b.jpg imagephoto 929c6b58-8824-44a8-a8a6-68330306a3a9.jpg
  • up every 3 usually, give or take 30 mins
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagekikimo327:
    Leo wakes up every three hours, never fails. Anything longer than that is a blessing.

Same. She eats every 3 hours on the dot. If she goes 4 hours it's a rare occasion to be celebrated!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"