Trying to Get Pregnant

plans? (NBR)

So its almost 1am and I am still at my computer checking in to see if anything is new, but unfortunately for me it seems very quiet today. Anyone still up this late? What is everyone's plans/were your plans for the weekend??

I took ds to an apple festival only to find out most of the small shops have gone out of business. It made me sad b/c I have always gone to this town for their festivals and loved going into the General Store and Halloween store and there is hardly anything there anymore. DS loved the music and food and it was almost 80 degrees so it was still a nice afternoon.

Tomorrow I plan on being a lazy as DS will let me and hoping for a phone call from DH. Probably will have football on but my team doesn't play till Monday (*cough* goBears!! *cough) 

Any of you ladies have any fun plans for the weekend? 

photo 6aecdc21-d010-4990-8b8b-da468f75ece3_zps38a4dec0.jpgphoto 8c7926e4-3191-4d9f-8e13-2ba2d4b7296f_zps45188ab0.jpg
          Connor - 12/15/10                                     Abby - EDD 11/29/13
Lilypie - (bLG7)

Re: plans? (NBR)

• I am up and finding it kind of quiet as well!

didn't do anything exciting so far. Tomorrow DH is having some friends over to watch football so I am going to make some food for this, mini taco cups, mini pizzas on french bread, chicken wings etc. I should go to bed so I can wake up early to prepare!

that is sad about the apple festival. its hard for those little mom and pop shops to stay in business these days.

enjoy the rest of your weekend! 

TTC #1 since April 2012 Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"