Insensitive coworker vent — The Bump
March 2013 Moms

Insensitive coworker vent

So, at work today, I was chatting with a coworker over lunch about baby stuff, and another coworker walked in and was like, "Oh, you're pregnant? No wonder you've gotten so chubby lately!" Wtf??? Who says that to someone, especially to a pregnant woman! And coming from a woman who has kids?? After she left the room, the first coworker and I just stared at each other in disbelief. RUDE!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Insensitive coworker vent

• What an a$$hat
    Been married since 2009.
    Unicornuate Uterus (yes I menstruate glitter)
    Several MCs
    DD born 2013 (our miracle "you can't have babies" baby!)

• If she gets pregnant again you should just say it back to her!
    Our little angels went to Heaven very early: 1/2012, 2/2012, 3/2012. "The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away. Blessed be the name of the Lord". BFP 7/12/12- EDD March 26,2013 BabyName Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I can't believe the way people treat pregnant women. Seriously you wouldn't say that to somebody that wasn't pregnant. You wouldn't comment on somebody's weight who isn't pregnant and we're going through enough. I got it all when I had my first mostly. Now if somebody says something it's because they don't know me or I don't have my other 2 kids with me. GL try to brush dumb people off.
  • Seriously, some people need to just mind their own BUSINESS!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I would have said " Yes I know but I know I will be able to loose it after MY baby is born" with a look that says "B**** you are stil fat after your kids"

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards