Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Pre-seed

Looking to hear from anyone who has tried Pre-seed and what you think about it?

I ordered some the other night to try. I had heard about it from a friend, but initially thought it was really only a "sperm friendly lubricant". DH and I don't ever use lubricant, so I assumed Pre-seed couldn't really do anything for us.

After doing some more research, I realized that it is a fertility friendly substitute for regular lubricant but also assists with conception by mimicking EWCM. So even if you don't need/use lubricant, Pre-seed can still help your chances of conception by helping the sperm get where they need to go rather than gravity taking affect.

Mine should arrive Monday and I'm due to O early next week so looking forward to trying it out :) 

Trying to Conceive Ticker

Re: Pre-seed

• Options

From what I've read here, a little goes a long way.  You may just want to try it externally at first, since the amount they tell you to put in the applicator seems to be waaaay too much for most people.  

We tried it and I wasn't impressed.  To me, it has a warming sensation that I did not like, and H didn't care for it either.   

It is not magic baby-making lube, and people have gotten pregnant for ages without it.  Personally, I think it is a clever marketing ploy, considering how much it costs.

• Options
    I personally love it and use it each time we have sex. I don't think there's any proof that it helps but it doesn't hurt either!
    TTC #1 since April 2012 Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I used it this month for the first time and liked it alot.  Unfortunately I did not get pg this month :(

I've heard both that its just a sperm friendy lube and that it can assist in helping by creating/mimicing cervical mucus favorable for sperm to swim up the cervix.  I used the aplicator for that reason.  I only used to the 2gram level, not 3 like they said and it worked fine.  GL!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We use it externally on my husband, I find it dries out really quickly and gets too sticky. The thought of using the applicators to get it internally screams "yeast infection" to me, but I know a lot of people use it that way.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagewickedsugar:
    Pre-seed will not help you get Pg, it is only a sperm safe lube... A little goes a long way, if using internally, use about 1/3 LESS than what they recommend.

This.

Anniversary
    c Untitled
    My Ovulation Chart
    *TTC #1 since June 2012*
    Married since 10/5/12!

*Me: 25**DH: 45*

*DX: Severe MFI- Low T, Delayed Ejaculation & Azoospermia*
    *Working to improve DH's numbers on Clomid & HCG injects before we can start IVF*
    *SA 1- No sperm* 7/25/12
    *SA 2- No sperm* 10/31/12
  • Options
    We've used it the past few cycles and we like it.  I have all sorts of CM, but not a lot happening when it comes to sex.  H uses a little on him and I get whatever might be left.  We use it for the purpose of lube without the thoughts of it helping our chances, it's strickly for sex.
  • Options
    imageMrandMrsFireFighter:
    We use it externally on my husband, I find it dries out really quickly and gets too sticky. The thought of using the applicators to get it internally screams "yeast infection" to me, but I know a lot of people use it that way.

This. We also use it externally on DH. I never did like the idea of using the applicator for similar reasons.

We personally like using it. And no it does not help the sperm anymore then if you didn't use it (i.e does not take the place of ewcm), its simply a lubricant that won't harm the sperm. 

While ttc #1 we used it for two cycles, cycle two ending in a bfp. Unfortunately while ttc#2 we haven't gotten so lucky. On cycle 5 now and all 5 used preseed. 

My opinion, if you and DH like it then go for it, if you are only using it b/c u believe it will increase your chances of getting your bfp I probably wouldn't spend the money. But in the end it cannot hurt. 
    photo 6aecdc21-d010-4990-8b8b-da468f75ece3_zps38a4dec0.jpgphoto 8c7926e4-3191-4d9f-8e13-2ba2d4b7296f_zps45188ab0.jpg
              Connor - 12/15/10                                     Abby - EDD 11/29/13
    Lilypie - (bLG7)
  • Options
    We use it because I need lube. A bottle lasts a long time!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We use it externally, not internally. I like it.

My Chart Me: 29  H: 29

DS born August 2013

• Options
    We've only use it externally, and I really like it.

photo 46122502-649c-4d9b-a99e-dc22cf009d51_zpsf72c5124.jpg photo mason4_zps7f19f81c.jpg

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC 07/2010, Dx with PCOS 11/2011, H's S/A= Perfect!!! HSG= both tubes clear!
    Round #6- 7.5mg Femara+ .5mg Dex+ 75iu Gonal-F+ hCG trigger+ IUI=BFP!!!
    Beta #1(14dpo)- 94 Beta#2(22dpo)- 1,619 Beta#3 (28dpo)- 11,396!!!

Just a Little Blog

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"