February 2012 Moms
Options

Photo contest theme?

Re: Photo contest theme?

• Options
    Last I read, it was "Pink and Blue." Somone correct me if I'm wrong!

BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    That's what I think they were talking about - just not sure if it was 100% chosen. I like that idea if it is though!
                    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie - (K6Db)

imageimageimage

TTC #2 since 10/2013

BFP #1 (4.14.14) ~ CP (4.18.14)

BFP #2 (6.27.14) ~ EDD 3.7.15

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    It was hard to decide because there are two of us, and we got into the middle of the conversation but didn't finish it.  But I'd say if people like it lets go with pink and blue and hopefully Sapphire is okay with that!!  I like the idea of having peoples' pictures be different from each other.  
    BabyFruit Ticker

BFP 3.8.16  EDD 11.20.16

• Options
    Fine by me, ladies :
  • Options

imagelynne425:
    Fine by me, ladies :

sapphire - is this you under another screen name?  looks like you in the sig picture!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

FACEBOOK FEB 12 BUMPIES ADMIN - POST & PM ME TO JOIN 

• Options

OMG--that was me!!  Or rather, is me.  That was my old profile when I was on The Knot a couple years ago.  Our computer has been in the shop since Tuesday and I usually bump from my phone.  I used our old computer (even though it's a piece of garbage) and my password was "saved"--didn't even think about it.  How funny! 

I did not create a new persona to escape my old one or anything dramatic like that.  Sadly--I just forgot my password and started a new profile when I got pregnant.  I feel like I've used that computer a few times since I started TB, but I never caught that I was bumping under a different name.  Maybe I only lurked.  Hmmmm....funny to see my old profile pic. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"