March 2013 Moms
Options

You guys, this "slow digestion"

Re: You guys, this "slow digestion"

• Options
    Pff amen sister. I have heartburn like crazy and my aunt keeps asking for a picture of my bump right after I eat when my meal is still sitting on my upper belly
    Been married since 2009.
    Unicornuate Uterus (yes I menstruate glitter)
    Several MCs
    DD born 2013 (our miracle "you can't have babies" baby!)

• Options
    You. Ain't. Lyin.  My indigestion is unreal.  And if I eat even one bite beyond stomach capacity, I'm a mess.  I've never been one to suffer from "food baby" but post meal, I'm a breathy, wheezy blimp.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yesterday after working out, we went to lunch around 1130am.  Mexican. I had a bunch of chips and salsa (probably a basket by myself! ha... after the gym I was sooo hungry and woozy!)  Anyway, so chips & salsa and one grilled chicken taco with avocado.  For some reason I was full the entire rest of the day! It was starting to make me feel gross around 5pm so a friend and I made homemade cinnamon buns and I ate even though I wasn't hungry. I swear they took the queasiness away! haha
  • Options
    I already have slow digestion from other stomach problems, and now it is worse. So I feel your pain. I have no happy medi between starving and overstuffed because it takes 2 hours for my body to realize I already ate enough. You should see my food baby at night!!
  • Options
    I had aversions to anything but carbs and fat in the 1st trimester. It was awful. smaller meals & snacks of fruit (especially raspberries or apple with the peel) & yogurt are helping keep things moving now. Also, raisin bran with extra bran buds sprinkled on top just before bed works wonders to help relieve some of the "stuffed" feeling by the next morning. Good luck!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

I am SO with you on this! Seems like I can drink water and get heartburn. And the slow movement of everything makes me so irritable sometimes. And that is not like me at all. Warm drinks do seem to help a bit though. Warm decaf tea or coffee and sometimes I just drink warm  broth instead of eating dinner. Seems to help keep things moving along a little better. Now if I could just solve the constant heartburn...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"